Update! Lag shooting is almost here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zzfsvxr-png.4066

LAG SHOOTING IS ALMOST BACK!

Beloved community member,

Today we intended to release an update, but unfortunately there were some technical errors which caused our beloved update to get delayed. However don't be scared, the update will be released soon and we can assure you lag shooting will be implemented. Lawless was intended to be ran by the players, not the administrative team, hence we listened to you and decided to implement lag shooting. For the players, by the players monitored by the administrative team.

Now you might wonder when we are going to implement the update, well... That's an easy one. The update is ready to launch, but we want to celebrate together so we decided to release the update on
23th of September at 2 PM, GMT +1 (14.00, Amsterdam(Click here to see how late it is in your city at that time)) However we intend to release the update at that time, but it can be slightly earlier or later.

We understand that you were all excited, but we were even more excited we and want to apologize for any inconvenience caused and hearts we broke. We can assure you, the update will be worth it ;)

Spread the word, see ya when we launch!

Kind regards,
Lawless Administration

Reactions: 23 people
Apr 15, 2013
Viresh_Ramcharan
And the update in Lands System?
Will come too!!!!!

TOMORROW 2 PM LAGSHOOOOOOOOOOT YESSSS!!!

Thank you for reading my post I truely appreciate that you took your time to read it. I thank you again my beloved Lawless Roleplay player and member of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.