OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Pakistan

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Well, I've been playing in this server for about 5 years. I know alot of things about this server, as I've been in the staff before, I know alot of things about it. I would really love to serve my staff duties again, and I hope it would be great to be back in the staff.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
As I've told you earlier, I've been in the staff before,I've served my duties as Junior Admin, I've served my duties as Senior Helper a lot of times, I've served my duties as Junior Helper as well. So, I hope you would choose me over other applicants.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
I'm Kane Johnson, living on the streets of Los Santos, I've been living here since 2014, now its 2019. When I moved here I found a great man named Shaze Fonger, who helped me a lot to survive in Los Santos, he was a gangster, he used to lead a gang named Varios Los Aztecas, I've joined his gang and started working for him. But one day he left me on the streets, so as I was a trained gangster I joined few other gangs, with some of my friends named "Charles Johnson" and "Phillips Johnson". We murdered alot of people on the streets of Los Santos, one day a guy came to Charles named Woodcock Johnson, and he asked him to be with him. As he was a very dangerous gangster we joined him. Later on he trained us with a lot of new things, that how to roam around on the streets of Los Santos. Now so, far we know exactly how to roam here. Even Some of the corrupt officers helped us to clear our charges, when the charges was cleared, we joined the Los Santos Police Department, Now the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
IQMAyPx.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
YVYg09I.png

The october punishment was the wrong I sorted it out over the complaint.

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Around 4 to 5 hours

3.5 Past Name(s):
Ammar Ali
Ammar Fonger
Kane Rodriquez
Kane Uzumaki
Kane Johnson

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Alot of it. As I've been playing in this server for about 5 years.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes, when I was new in this community.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes. but it is past 3 months.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
NO

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, Alot of times.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Kane_Johnson

Ryder Murdoc

Chartered Old-School
Sep 11, 2013
Ryder_Murdoc
Supported. See him on /newb frequently and the only time i saw Kane break the rules was when he wasn't old enough to play the game

Last edited:

Senate Ralph.S

Chartered Old-School
Los Santos Government
Nov 21, 2013
supported hes more capable of being a helper than most of the players right now,hes more capable than even some of the admins

Shane Platinum

Retired Admin
Apr 6, 2016
I agree with these two guys who replied above. Kane is a man of believe. He is smart, mature and professional and I conclude my vote to RECOMMENDATION!

Jay Hudson

Classic
Mar 27, 2016
Haven't seen him helping, camping at Newbie Spawn or seen him around helping newbies

Disrecommended

Dec 9, 2014
Supported. See him on /newb frequently and the only time i saw Kane break the rules was when he wasn't old enough to play the game

supported hes more capable of being a helper than most of the players right now,hes more capable than even some of the admins

I agree with these two guys who replied above. Kane is a man of believe. He is smart, mature and professional and I conclude my vote to RECOMMENDATION!

SUPPORTED GoodLuck!
Thanks Guys.

Reactions: GlocoxFletcher
Dec 9, 2014
Haven't seen him helping, camping at Newbie Spawn or seen him around helping newbies

Disrecommended
No problem bro. You haven't seen me working for server. That's okay. As I was working since 2k15. Your eyes were closed at that time. Thank you so much man.

Dec 5, 2018
Hammad_Ansari
He proved Himself by becoming an admin,
So why not
Supported ,Good Luck

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2015
Ahmed_Scaletta
I have worked with him as a senior helper.
A very capable,mature and responsible person I must say
He fits in this position and what else do you need in a helper?

Recommended for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.