DENIED Kane Johnson's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2015
2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Well, I've been playing in this server for about 5 years. I know alot of things about this server, as I've been in the staff before, I know alot of things about it. I would really love to serve my staff duties again, and I hope it would be great to be back in the staff.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
As I've told you earlier, I've been in the staff before,I've served my duties as Junior Admin, I've served my duties as Senior Helper a lot of times, I've served my duties as Junior Helper as well. So, I hope you would choose me over other applicants.

Nov 20, 2018
Craven_Murdoc
We are friends and I know you were a staff here before but I need to see more of your work for I don't really see you camp in the newbie spawn nor help at the newbie channel recently. Then, I will vote.

Sent from my ASUS_X00LDA using Tapatalk

Lance.

Assistant Management
Jul 5, 2016
Have never seen you helping over the newb channel or committing over the question/technical section.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2014
WarKing
2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Well, I've been playing in this server for about 5 years. I know alot of things about this server, as I've been in the staff before, I know alot of things about it. I would really love to serve my staff duties again, and I hope it would be great to be back in the staff.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
As I've told you earlier, I've been in the staff before,I've served my duties as Junior Admin, I've served my duties as Senior Helper a lot of times, I've served my duties as Junior Helper as well. So, I hope you would choose me over other applicants.
you're not better than anyone you fucking retard

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
Supported, was a great admin (JohnsonK)

Status
Not open for further replies.