HIRED Jose Gibson's Reinstatement Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince.

Old-School 2014
Nov 7, 2014
You were removed for anger issues, can you control that anymore?
Disrecommended for now.
If you were asking him you should wait for his response before you give your judgement, do not disrecommend him base of his past coz it might affect his application, he was here to prove again his loyalty and you should check it by yourself in game if he is truly fit again. At least put neutral 😐

Carl_Speed

L.S.P.D
115 CF-MOB
LSPD High Command
Jun 1, 2020
If you were asking him you should wait for his response before you give your judgement, do not disrecommend him base of his past coz it might affect his application, he was here to prove again his loyalty and you should check it by yourself in game if he is truly fit again. At least put neutral 😐
I appreciate that. Its ok that he gave his opinion so I can know what should I improve more but thanks :)

• Love
Reactions: JaxFaucher

Ron Alucard

The Destructor
Nov 28, 2017
I might want to see him helping in /newbie all he did today was trolling and not responding over /newb

Carl_Speed

L.S.P.D
115 CF-MOB
LSPD High Command
Jun 1, 2020
I might want to see him helping in /newbie all he did today was trolling and not responding over /newb
I admit im trolling over /g after turfs, It's part of gang life cycle but I keep trying to help at /newbie. I been answering during turf war that sometimes lead my death. No dis respect just.

Rize

Senior Helper
San Andreas Army
L.S.F.M.D
F.B.I
Los Santos Government
Grape Union
LSFMD High Command
Nov 8, 2016
+1 supported

Attitude changed 360 degrees

Status