John Strickland, 33, Killed in Terrorist Attack

John Strickland

Playa-Hater
Jun 2, 2018
Was it really necessary to make their surnames "Allahi"? This is bullshit, you had no reason to include religion in this! So basically with this video you are implying that every muslim is a terrorist when clearly thats bull fucking shit. The video would be perfectly fine if you putted normal people on it, I dont see a reason to include muslims. Mind answering please?

((Certainly.

As @Christian Dodge mentioned in his post above, there was an active family called _Allahi at the time. I am friendly with the main founders and they helped me greatly in several videos.

The name and conception behind _Allahi is slightly tongue-in-cheek and could be perceived as offensive. However, this was not my intention, nor that of the _Allahi family; if anything, the video/article is meant as a send-up of people who do violent acts in the name of religion or those who distort religion for their own twisted ungodly purposes.

My aim was to make people laugh and perhaps satirize certain cultural paradigms, nothing more. Just like the GTA franchise is a comical exaggeration of criminal life.)).