John Strickland, 33, Killed in Terrorist Attack

Jul 9, 2015
Rest in peace to a dear good friend of mine John Strickland. We will all miss you.

((Probably the best san news director of all time, sad to see you go. Hope you come back one day and we can work on one last project together and good luck))

kojiro

Mark
May 1, 2013
Kojiro_Nakajima
satan welcomes you with open arms, junior reporter john strickland

Sep 11, 2013
Kins_Savage
Was it really necessary to make their surnames "Allahi"? This is bullshit, you had no reason to include religion in this! So basically with this video you are implying that every muslim is a terrorist when clearly thats bull fucking shit. The video would be perfectly fine if you putted normal people on it, I dont see a reason to include muslims. Mind answering please?

Last edited:

Christian Dodge

Retired Admin
Advisory Committee
Chartered Old-School
Jul 6, 2013
Was it really necessary to make their surnames "Allahi"? This is bullshit, you had no reason to include religion in this! So basically with this video you are implying that every muslim is a terrorist when clearly thats bull fucking shit. The video would be perfectly fine if you putted normal people on it, I dont see a reason to include muslims. Mind answering please?
(( I'm pretty sure there was/is (don't know if it's still active at all) a family with the surname Allahi, but okay it's all about religion I guess. Some people take religion way too seriously. Also, are you saying Muslims aren't normal people? Seems like you are. ))

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenobi