PERM. DENIED Jason_Bancroft's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cevin.J

Good Fella
Nov 1, 2017
JAson i dont see u in helping newb channel stop lie there admins denied this apply

Feb 11, 2018
@Kurdt , Kindly delete useless replies from my application, they are just annoying and filling up my application

Lance.

Assistant Management
Jul 5, 2016
@Kurdt , Kindly delete useless replies from my application, they are just annoying and filling up my application
Hey,what is the meaning of this?each and every feed back matters.I was going to change my mind and pull my hand out for you.Well I am going to keep my words as it is.

Crityum

Big Homie
Jan 15, 2018
Like Lance said, Every feed back matters. Also not a clear punlist last 3 months, which will result im a denial .Unsupported

Last edited:

Acker

Classic
Dec 27, 2016
Hey,what is the meaning of this?each and every feed back matters.
only helpers and REAL players feedback matters, these guys are spamming in his application and you are saying "every feedback matters"? how much time you replied to support this ? 1 time right, just read every message of this application from page 1, and tell me how much time they replied to unsupport him? and what you said ?
I was going to change my mind and pull my hand out for you.
changing your mind wont change anything, even if you unsupport him (because he requested to remove useless replies), if he is hardworking and able to be a helper, nobody can stop him from becoming a helper, even you. this is true, don't mind what i said

Status
Not open for further replies.