PERM. DENIED Jason_Bancroft's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cevin.J

Good Fella
Nov 1, 2017
Nice job Jason Rey Flocka And Sufyan Johnson this ur fourms accounts stop supported and u can check this fourms ips same jason ips and i dont see u in helping newb channel ban eveder cant make helper denied this apply

Acker

Classic
Dec 27, 2016
everyone make mistakes, i hope you learned a lesson from your mistake and will not do such type of mistake in future.
so it's +1 from me.

Last edited:

Harix

Junior Administrator
Feb 11, 2018
Nice job Jason Rey Flocka And Sufyan Johnson this ur fourms accounts stop supported and u can check this fourms ips same jason ips and i dont see u in helping newb channel ban eveder cant make helper denied this apply
You dont have to take care of this, Admins will investigate this

Dec 13, 2014
Arnold_Mill
Highly Supported , I've seen him helping , camping and hard worker

Monte.

New Playa
Dec 11, 2018
Unknown_Unknown
After reviewing your application i decided to tell you that i Neutral your apication for some reasons.

Fix your Grammar on your Biography.
•Your Punlist aint look good.

More Reply: don't lose hope just do your best and prove them that you can help in our community,

Slym'

Snitch
Feb 1, 2018
After reviewing your application i decided to tell you that i Neutral your apication for some reasons.

Fix your Grammar on your Biography.
•Your Punlist aint look good.

More Reply: don't lose hope just do your best and prove them that you can help in our community,
Stop acting Like a helper moderator

ohgessy

Playa-Hater
Apr 3, 2018
BIG SUPPORTED For me this guy is good for helper team because i always seen him camping at newbie spawn and also i saw him he is helping hard in newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.