Street Cat
Apr 13, 2014
Tony Burton
lSZ8EUk.png

'High' driver!
By: Tony Burton | April 15, 2015

dRxzyxS.jpg

(The scene of the crash)

Mourads Ammunation, Market - Recently, the police have successfully arrested a guy who was high on pot and crashed a Sultan into Mourads Ammunation. A bystander who witnessed the incident quickly called the police, who appeared in moments. 'He was speeding, and probably couldn't even see the road', said the bystander. The driver wasn't even hurt, as he had installed 4 airbags in his car, for the driver seat which provided efficient help at the time of need. Another great piece of work by Los Santos Airbags Co. - We protect your brain, AND your balls. The police put him behind bars soon after the incident. However, we couldn't get the driver's name, as the police refused to disclose it. He was still high, and his eyeballs were redder than ripe tomatoes from Hilltop Farm! Nobody was hurt in the process, but the front glass was shattered. Many window shoppers were disappointed. We managed to get one of them for a word, and he said, 'I could see whores hook up with random shoppers and doing their thing right there! I can't do that any more now. F*** YOU, DRIVER!'

Mr. Vinay X Ramcharan, the owner of the store, was not at all worried though. He just said, 'Meh. I have loads of other stores. It's like losing 1$ of my total wealth.' However, we couldn't get a picture of Mr. Vinay, as he is a very busy businessman and has to go to places every now and then.

The driver of the brown Sultan must have been quite rich, as he had installed a 'Nittlekit V2.00b' mod on it along with two huge bottles of Nitrous Oxide, for awesome speed within seconds. Ironically, the 'Nittlekit V2.00b' writing on the front bonnet was smashed and now it looked like it said 'N00b'.

6L595bv.jpg

(The driver of the unfortunate Sultan)
The forensic team found 23 grams of pot in his blood, and they also said he could've died if he would have had 2 more grams of pot. Lucky for that hobo, he didn't have any more pot.

The police cannot roam around everywhere looking for drunk or high drivers, because that would stop the traffic, which would further lead to traffic jams. Together, we must stop such incidents from happening, by not doing such things ourselves.

So remember: 'Stay alive, don't smoke weed and drive.'

((
You may post a comment by using this format:

Code:
[COLOR=#ffffff][B]Name:[/B] FIRSTNAME LASTNAME
[B]Comment:[/B] COMMENT[/COLOR]
No offense to @Fritz and @Vinninho :) ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4 people
Jun 18, 2014
Nick_Septim
Name: Nick Septim
Comment:Too colloquial and inconsistent with language style

Burton

Street Cat
Apr 13, 2014
Tony Burton
Name: Nick Septim
Comment:Too colloquial and inconsistent with language style
Name: Tony Burton, Intern and author of the article
Comment: Thank you for your feedback, sir. I will work on it.

Leroy

Retired Admin
Nov 14, 2014
Name: Network Producer
Comment: The new weed guy in Los Santos..

Dinkleberg

Good Fella
Oct 21, 2014
Pasheki_D_Jet
Name: Danny Switch
Comment: That driver is insane, he always smoke shit like a smoking beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.