News I love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
As most of you know that I am a very open and honest person when it comes to things related to the server. This is why I want to make this open letter to you all.

We have been experiencing connection and stability issues for more than a month. This has been undoubtedly frustrating for you, the players, staff and myself. I have done everything in my power to try to address the issues - script optimization, server set up, host, etc but the issue did not go away. Recently, we have moved to a more powerful server and the stability and lag seem to have gone.

I really appreciate every single player and staff who stood by Lawless Roleplay, helped us try to fix the issue and stayed loyal. As a token of my appreciation, if the new server does not have any lag issues for more than 24 hours then everyone who logged in those 24 hour period would receive 14 days of Ivy. If you already have Ivy - 14 days will be added. If you have Daisy or Rose, then you will be bumped up to Ivy status.

Furthermore, I have enabled Double EXP for everyone for the weekend.

Thank you once again for remaining loyal and supporting Lawless Roleplay

Last edited by a moderator:

Gino Blunt

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
hanko
As most of you know that I am not a very open and honest person when it comes to things related to the server. This is why I had to make this open letter to you all even when I didn't want to.

We have been experiencing connection and stability issues for more than a month. This has been undoubtedly frustrating for you, the players. I have hardly done anything in my power to try to address the issues - tried to move to a cheaper server, etc but the issue did not go away. Sadly, we have moved to a more powerful and more expensive server and the stability and lag seems to have gone.

I really appreciate every single player who donated money to Lawless Roleplay in these difficult times for me. As a token of my appreciation, if the new server does not have any lag issues for more than 24 hours then everyone who logged in those 24 hour period would receive 14 minutes of Ivy. If you already have Ivy - 14 minutes will be added. If you have Daisy or Rose, then you don't get a single fuck go upgrade to Ivy you worthless scum.

Furthermore, I have not enabled Double EXP for everyone for the weekend.

Thank you once again for donating to Lawless Roleplay

Antonio Salvador

Good Fella
Mar 1, 2017
Austin_Wrzosek
And i said Barney take me somewhere we can be alone i'll be waiting for those ivy this our story fuck the world yeah

A. Wrezkie

Playa-Hater
Jan 5, 2017
Ashton_Wrezkie
Barney , When you will give the ivy , server has been stable almost 3 days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.