Not open for further replies.

Toompert

Retired Admin
Nov 6, 2014
lSZ8EUk.png

Gun Battle
5th of April 2015
Toompert Daman

Santa Maria Beach, Los Santos - Santa Maria Beach, Los Santos – A massive gunfight broke out yesterday at Santa Maria Beach. San Andreas News was there, up and close to the action, to see what was going on.

TMfOMGV.jpg

(Police and gangsters engaged in battle)

At around 2 am last night Gang members of the infamous La Raza gang tried to take control of an old warehouse at Santa Maria Beach, it is rumored the building is being used as a huge drug factory. The gang members shown in the photograph claimed to have shot several law enforcement agents before the battle commenced. “They probably had families, but that’s how it is here in Los Santos, it’s the cycle of life and death” according to the armed gangster.

JiErPOF.jpg

(Gangsters preparing for battle)

A man who was sleeping on the porch of his apartment woke up from hearing gunshots. “Yeah I was sleeping outside after a fight with the misses, I heard gunshots and death screams so I decided to call 911” said the gentleman. Besides LSPD officers, FBI agents showed up to secure the scene.

Y7ust3A.jpg

(The citizen that alarmed the authorities)

QraiRWE.jpg

(Action shots of the gunfight)

The crime rate seems to rise steadily in Los Santos. Head of the Police Department Mr. Keef agrees: "Our jail cells are getting full, not a day goes by that we don't arrest at least a couple of criminals. We just don't have manpower to deal with all this, our recruitment officers are doing the best they can but a good, honest policeman is a rarity these days and extremely hard to find". Mr. Keef would like to see the paycheck a police officer in Los Santos increased so that more men and women would apply for the job.

From what we saw at least 5 gang members were (fatally) wounded and so were 6 law enforcement agents in the violent outburst.

That’s it for now, stay safe Los Santos!

((
You can post a comment by using this format:

Code:
Name:
Comment:
))

Reactions: 8 people

Leroy

Retired Admin
Nov 14, 2014
Name: Network Producer.
Comment: Good job. I look forward to the comments of the Police Department.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rio

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Donator
Jun 13, 2013
Rio_Flocka
Name: Assistant Director Rio Savage (FBI)
Comment:
The LSPD and FBI got a notification from a civilian in need. Ofcourse we rushed to the scene and we found many heavily armed gangsters. We attempted to get the situation under control, sadly the armed gang members started shooting and we had to open fire. We had the situation under control within twenty minutes.

Good job SAN on getting these great pictures!

Reactions: 3 people

Toompert

Retired Admin
Nov 6, 2014
Name: Assistant Director Rio Savage (FBI)
Comment:
The LSPD and FBI got a notification from a civilian in need. Ofcourse we rushed to the scene and we found many heavily armed gangsters. We attempted to get the situation under control, sadly the armed gang members started shooting and we had to open fire. We had the situation under control within twenty minutes.

Good job SAN on getting these great pictures!

Name: Toompert Daman (Senior Reporter)
Comment: @Rio Savage Thanks for your comments. I remember that night as if it was yesterday! Found this picture on my SD Card later:

PmI7lL2.jpg

I believe that is you shielding me from the rain of bullets!

Reactions: 2 people

Rio

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Donator
Jun 13, 2013
Rio_Flocka
Name: Toompert Daman (Senior Reporter)
Comment: @Rio Savage Thanks for your comments. I remember that night as if it was yesterday! Found this picture on my SD Card later:

PmI7lL2.jpg

I believe that is you shielding me from the rain of bullets!
Indeed I was. I tried to cover you since I had a fresh bullet proof vest, and it could take some bullets, therefore I tried covering you. Nice picture!

Reactions: 3 people

Sam Axe

Hustler
May 7, 2013
Sam_Axe
Name: Sam Axe
Comment: I look so darn cute running up that hill!

Last edited by a moderator:

john jack

Buster
Dec 19, 2014
name : john jack
comment : i was there that night , bullets flyng everywhere ? tough to be a smuggler :(

Status
Not open for further replies.