Max Prime
Name:Bernardo G Loco
Comment:Johnny Vincre for MAYOR REMOVE THE DM WARNING ^_^ WHOOOOOOO

KeyzerM

Playa-Hater
May 9, 2015
Fern
Name : HMA Director
Comment : I think we need a new mayor ! Johnny4fuckinmayor!

Jun 11, 2013
Xiben_Nguyen
(( Well, he caused deflation, but that's OOC and was solved by things like charity and gambling which were achieved with Admin powers, not mayor powers. Also, the mat prices and nrg price depends on the people, not the mayor ))
Charity is ic, gambling is ic he gave every penny he earned from gambling to charity and that was over 15 million. That caused deflation because the money got out of the lawless money circuit. ))

Aug 1, 2013
Joey_Vincre
Charity is ic, gambling is ic he gave every penny he earned from gambling to charity and that was over 15 million. That caused deflation because the money got out of the lawless money circuit. ))
(( Yeah I know, I meant it was solved oocly, not because he was mayor. I agree with you, I'm just saying that those things didn't happen because he's mayor, it's because he's server owner. ))

Jun 11, 2013
Xiben_Nguyen
(( Yeah I know, I meant it was solved oocly, not because he was mayor. I agree with you, I'm just saying that those things didn't happen because he's mayor, it's because he's server owner. ))
He still wanted deflation to happen and you see no one doing that here. He set up a charity raiser for the people to give back to charity. People donated all together over 15 million too. He came up with the idea and implemented it. ))

Aug 1, 2013
Joey_Vincre
He still wanted deflation to happen and you see no one doing that here. He set up a charity raiser for the people to give back to charity. People donated all together over 15 million too. He came up with the idea and implemented it. ))
(( It's just in-character mayor, don't worry. Barney will still do everything he did before. Back to rp))

Frostyflake

New Playa
May 15, 2015
Xavier_Siegel
Name: Willy Levine
Comment: We've gone way back in FBI, I think this man would be the only choice for this kind of role and position.
Goodluck Johnny!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.