DENIED Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Chaz-

Junior Helper
The Katipuneros
Old-School 2015
Jan 3, 2015
Everyone has a chance to change, i do recommend this but make sure you will do your job. Great!

• Angry
Reactions: !sprunk_
May 16, 2020
Ok time to post a bad reply,
Yuri_Dela_Cruz aka Yuri the monkey which he used to call himself when he was DMing with Jazzy_Thomax, another well known toxic player and DMer. Now I see why he changed so suddenly in the past month, helper application.
Now moving on to the reason why he SHOULDN'T be hired -
1. I don't trust this guy anymore, now that he has proved that he can change from being a toxic person to a nice and charming one, he can also do the vice-versa.
2. I don't think anyone checked the punlist very clearly.
Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
link to the image:
Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No​
3. A 1 month old dm warn and less than a month old mutes and prisons. I don't think this is a very good point for a helper.​
Signed,​
Junior Helper,​
Kabir.

Kai Chigga

General Administrator
F.B.I
May 27, 2017
I've seen him helping over newbie chat and I doubt that he'd fit in the Helper Team. I highly recommend him! Supported.
Signed by,
Senior Helper Poseidon (Kai) Chigga.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuri

kenjeyz

Old-School 2014
Nov 30, 2019
Ok time to post a bad reply,
Yuri_Dela_Cruz aka Yuri the monkey which he used to call himself when he was DMing with Jazzy_Thomax, another well known toxic player and DMer. Now I see why he changed so suddenly in the past month, helper application.
Now moving on to the reason why he SHOULDN'T be hired -
1. I don't trust this guy anymore, now that he has proved that he can change from being a toxic person to a nice and charming one, he can also do the vice-versa.
2. I don't think anyone checked the punlist very clearly.

3. A 1 month old dm warn and less than a month old mutes and prisons. I don't think this is a very good point for a helper.​
Signed,​
Junior Helper,​
Kabir.​
bro why are you replying like this? aren't u helper manager?

Reactions: Oeshik and Yuri
Status
Not open for further replies.