Helper Team Application
Reinstatement

Type of Application:
Reinstatement​

Full Name:
Yuri_Dela_Cruz​

Timezone:
GMT+1 (europe)​

Why would you like to reinstate as a Helper?
Well, it's because I found inner peace and I'm no longer the toxic guy I've been through the past few months, years I might say. I changed since 2018 and I had reasons behind my behavioral changes, the fact that the server went downhill was a big impact as well. But it was all only entertainment, dawg. Now it's been over a week helping people in LSFMD and doing my job perfectly as well, I haven't been punished for anything so far and that's because I realized that the server depends on us, players. And pivots on our behavior and how we treat eachother and especially those new people who joined the server recently. Toxic community leads to a low playerbase, whereas if we learn to distinguish between fun and toxicity, we'll then be able to build a strong barrier between IC and OOC matters, and help those who need help to revitalize the home we've always lived in, Lawlessrp.​
I believe that it's up to us players to make this community great and vivid again. Admins are focused on keeping the server clean off hackers and rule breakers, however it's our job to make this thing great once again. Which is why I wanna join the helper team, I wanna contribute in that by helping those new people, just like I've been doing lately despite that I wasn't a helper.​

Provide evidence that you have been in the helper team and how long:
and many other oldschool admins and players can confirm that I was a Senior Helper before joining the admin team, for a long time.​
I still have the highest record in newb replies and help requests. I might've lost my ratio after joining the admin team because they used to get automatically removed when you join the admin team back then. Franz delayed my admin in order to see if there was a way to avoid that. 2015.​

Why should we hire you back in the team?:
Because I'm a level 45 player, been here since 2013 and I know everything about the script, the server and the rules. I've never moved to a different server even during the times I went inactive. Not to mention my ex experience in the helper team.​

Security Information (/stats):
link to the image:

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
link to the image:
I wanna clarify something out here, all the dm warnings from Andrew Fonger got removed. Thus, they are not valid.​

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Presently, I can be active up to 4 - 6 hours a day, sometimes more​

Do you have any upcoming known events that may cause you to go inactive?:
Not really​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Rosa Firenze !

New Playa
May 17, 2020
Yuri's been helping for a while on the [/newb] channel for now, he's even given tours around to the new players who needed one. I don't see why players like him don't deserve a chance.
-Angelo Berga

Reactions: Yuri
Sep 26, 2016
Chadwick_Van_Derlind
Your punlist is not clean which that doesn't meet with our requirements, but if you are changing 180° as you've said, you can get my RECOMMENDED. If you change yourself, you will be another guy I'm pretty sure and you will go far with that change.

RECOMMENDED

Signed,
Senior Helper,
Bruce Vieira.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GessyBrown and Yuri

Arthur_Fleck

New Playa
Nov 22, 2020
the guy changed he realy did a 180 at first i wasnt buying it and i had my doubts, but now i see a changed men as an active player on the server i saw him helping out the players either in /newb or icly

• Love
Reactions: Yuri

Its Hamza

Playa-Hater
Dec 15, 2020
Hamza_Benson
the guy changed he realy did a 180 at first i wasnt buying it and i had my doubts, but now i see a changed men as an active player on the server i saw him helping out the players either in /newb or icly
I SEE U

Status
Not open for further replies.