DENIED Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohammad Khanish

Red-Headed Stepchild
May 14, 2020
Arent you a paki yourself? And if you think that every person who talks to every other person is asslicking, then you should get yourself checked by your doctor. Or is your doctor also dumbfuck like you? If he is dw ill call for one in pakistan and tell them to take special care of you so that nobody gets harmed.

P.S - How can one possibly make any sense with capitalising each word in a sentence

It's not about everyone ( certainly not everyone are as dumb as you ).It's about you making fun of Drake.You can always point out mistakes but there's no need to stress on them unless you are such kind of a human who derives satisfaction by making fun of other's mistakes which makes you a complete retard.I might need a doctor, but you completely need a life and someone who cares about you, no offense.I can still understand what Drake is trying to say with his all caps.Actually, he makes more sense than you.

D Junkie

Good Fella
Aug 7, 2020
Can you guys please stop arguing on my helper app and by the way thanks for your honest reply on my attitude and I'll try to fix that, I appreciate all your replies and have a nice day!

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
Stop licking Bronze's Pakistani ballsack.He himself is struggling to make replies which barely makes sense with his grammarly.At-least, Drake can make some sense with capitalizing each word in a sentence.Go look at how you got yourself humiliated in ur fc with all those lies lmao.
Hi you dumb Indo, How's cricket going on mate? , lmfao can't wait to see India loosing badly.

Oct 29, 2017
Dear applicant,

we are sorry to inform you that your application doesn't meet the requirements and it will be denied. You should improve your grammar and you got recently punished. Do not apply before 30 days have passed otherwise you will be blacklisted.

Best Regards,
Mkru
Asst Helper Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.