Full Name:
Drake_Kalashnikov​

Timezone:
GMT+08​

Country of Residence:
Philippines​

When did you join the community?
Jun 19, 2020​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
7​

Why would you like to become a Helper?
I Would Like To Help New Players Of Lrp So That They Can Have Fun In Our Lovely Server Helping Others Is Not Only Good For Them And A Good Thing To Do, It Also Makes Me Happier Whenever I Help People Creating Stronger Communities And helping To Build A Happier Society For Everyone So If You Want To Feel Good, Do Good​

Security Information (/stats):
unknown.png

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
unknown.png

Activity Status (How active are you in hours?):
12 to 14​

Past Name(s):
Brandhon_Boyd​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay)?:
Yes​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes​

Have you ever been banned?:
Yes​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Last edited:

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
Whatever it is, didn’t got why did you use caps in each letter?
Would Like To Help New Players Of Lrp So That They Can Have Fun In Our Lovely Server Helping Others Is Not Only Good For Them And A Good Thing To Do, It Also Makes Me Happier Whenever I Help People Creating Stronger Communities And helping To Build A Happier Society For Everyone So If You Want To Feel Good, Do Good

• Haha
Reactions: D Junkie
May 16, 2020
Stop licking Bronze's Pakistani ballsack.He himself is struggling to make replies which barely makes sense with his grammarly.At-least, Drake can make some sense with capitalizing each word in a sentence.Go look at how you got yourself humiliated in ur fc with all those lies lmao.
Arent you a paki yourself? And if you think that every person who talks to every other person is asslicking, then you should get yourself checked by your doctor. Or is your doctor also dumbfuck like you? If he is dw ill call for one in pakistan and tell them to take special care of you so that nobody gets harmed.

P.S - How can one possibly make any sense with capitalising each word in a sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.