Head of Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
zzfsvxr-png.4066

Department of Development

I've been a member of Lawless Roleplay since the very beginning and I am often fascinated by how we have developed and blossomed. None of us imagined that we would be so successful and populated with many people from around the world. However, this is not what makes us special but our mission statement.

I have been an admin at Lawless Roleplay for nearly a year (11 months in 7 days) and I am very pleased to announce that I have been nominated as the new Head of Development. With this new role, I will be aiming to provide a much more smooth environment with minimal bugs and issues. But with frequent updates that bring in new features and opportunities for players - the promised land.

Lawless Roleplay has always been forward thinking and we are determined to set the gold standard in terms of server updates. We understand the demands of the community and we’ve shown that by asking questions and taking vigorous action where required. It has been our goal from the beginning of the community to provide an rich dynamic environment.

Regards,
Lilly

Reactions: 24 people
Status
Not open for further replies.