Head of Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
zzfsvxr-png.4066

Department of Development

I've been a member of Lawless Roleplay since the very beginning and I am often fascinated by how we have developed and blossomed. None of us imagined that we would be so successful and populated with many people from around the world. However, this is not what makes us special but our mission statement.

I have been an admin at Lawless Roleplay for nearly a year (11 months in 7 days) and I am very pleased to announce that I have been nominated as the new Head of Development. With this new role, I will be aiming to provide a much more smooth environment with minimal bugs and issues. But with frequent updates that bring in new features and opportunities for players - the promised land.

Lawless Roleplay has always been forward thinking and we are determined to set the gold standard in terms of server updates. We understand the demands of the community and we’ve shown that by asking questions and taking vigorous action where required. It has been our goal from the beginning of the community to provide an rich dynamic environment.

Regards,
Lilly

Reactions: 24 people

Pika Zhu™

Pee-Wee
Jun 10, 2013
Pika_Zhu
Lilly, if you help make an amazing update, I will not call you corrupt anymore. :) Good luck!

Amri

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Apr 15, 2013
Amri_Mill
gratz ma shemale do your job! we want updates!

Reactions: 2 people
Apr 12, 2013
Max_Mabbitt
@Lilly This has been promised before ( since the beginning) @ the beginning this frequent updates kept comming but backed off very quickly after the land system. Only some updates wich didn't really ment alot. or atleast minor ones. Things move to slow. People have amazing ideas and get accepted and enver gets implemented or atleast so is the feeling. Will this change is my question to you. Or is this some fake promise again.

Vaas Axe

Pee-Wee
Sep 1, 2013
Vaas_Axe
@Lilly This has been promised before ( since the beginning) @ the beginning this frequent updates kept comming but backed off very quickly after the land system. Only some updates wich didn't really ment alot. or atleast minor ones. Things move to slow. People have amazing ideas and get accepted and enver gets implemented or atleast so is the feeling. Will this change is my question to you. Or is this some fake promise again.
This also

Sent from my phone because phones do that now.

Aug 22, 2013
Dilex
This, i actually saw same suggestions being posted over and over, some of the people were warning other people, that suggestion was already accepted, but never implented.
I'll say this is just general bullshit and empty words, until we're actually going to see some results you people won't make us think different.

http://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/robatm.23451/ Example this was accepted on 22 april
And yet i still can't rob the shitty atm i wan't to.

Status
Not open for further replies.