Announcement Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
RVQOQPA.png

If 2020 was a player, I would like to DM them. Just kidding.. goodbye 2020 - hello 2021!

Happy New Year Lawless Roleplay! It's been a crazy year all over the world and especially for Lawless Roleplay members. This year, the community grew more mature and previous beefs were settled and new friendships were born. We got to witness over 30 updates to the community this year including the big website 3.0 update - insane! I never imagined we could do something like this in 2020. I really cannot wait for 2021 as we have plans to take this community to the next level.

We would like to thank all our community members for making the past year truly one of the best. I personally have learnt so much in 2020 and cannot wait to see what 2021 brings.

In 2020, we watched players die over 8,554,149 times, 316,469 crimes committed, 10,071 players banned from the server, 28,908 players who got muted/ prisoned/ jailed, 10,040 name changes and a whooping 95,983 new accounts registered. Additionally, gangs spent 1,974 hours fighting over turfs and 864 hours fighting over crate island. What a year it has been!

Remember that there are winter events and competitions still running and DOUBLE XP is active right now!!

Oh and just a New Year present... Log in on New Year's Day and get 3 DAYS OF ROSE FOR FREE! (Current donators get 3 days extra donation status!)

May the new year bring more rewarding moments for us to share.

Milves_Smith

Good Fella
Jul 30, 2020
Wish to get unbanned i can't play lawless with my accident server advertisment but no one saw it

Status
Not open for further replies.