Announcement Happy New Year 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
toppng.com-2024-happy-new-year-beautiful-glitter-effect-png-2968x1847.png
Happy New Year Lawless Roleplay! 2024 here we come!

As we bid farewell to the old and usher in the new year, I want to wish every member of our incredible community a happy new year!

We witnessed an awesome year filled with a few challenges and many triumphs, we had multiple new management and players come and we've renewed our vows to our mission statement. In 2023, we navigated the virtual streets of San Andreas with style and rizz - we created unforgettable memories, built friendships that will last an eternity and bus'd a capp into our ops.

In 2023, we watched players die over 12,237,128 times, 1,029,620 crimes committed, 2,606 players banned from the server, 7,810 players who got muted/ prisoned/ jailed, 101,187 name changes and a crazy 177,219 new accounts registered. Additionally, gangs spent 5,066 hours fighting over turfs and 1,139 hours fighting over Crate Island. What a year it has been!

As we enter 2024, I am so excited to embark on this new chapter where Lawless Roleplay turns 11 years old! We will be launching a new plan to ensure the Lunatic dream lives forever! I cannot wait to see what 2024 brings us!

May 2024 bring you and your family success, joy, and prosperity. Thank you for being an integral part of our ever-growing community. Here's to another year of exciting escapades, unexpected twists, and shared laughter on Lawless Roleplay!

Happy New Year, Lawless Roleplayers!

Status
Not open for further replies.