DtcoGJN.png

Gucci_Walls's Application

Full Name:
Gucci_Walls​

Type of Application:
Reinstatement​

Timezone:
Gmt+8​

Why would you like to reinstate as a Helper?
I was a Junior helper before under management of Alfred. I resigned due to I had to work in real life and I got too busy. I didn't want to be terminated because of inactivity that's why I had my clearance on that day. Now that I am able to put time and effort and balance my time between life and gaming , I want to continue helping others especially newbies professionally and guide them throughout the game and help them how to play the game professionally as well. We don't want them to start the game by teaching them how to shoot. We should teach them how to interact people in game and show them the similarities between in game and in real life.​

Provide evidence that you have been in the helper team and for how long:
Please see screenshot below for your reference.​
neUbCl5.png

Why should we hire you back to the team?
Sad to say, I can no longer see any professional players in game. A lot of people trolling around especially in /newb section. I want to help the management to maintain the professionalism both in game and in forums. Help them realize their wrongdoings and give them hope that it's still not too late to change from being a stubborn person to being a professional player.​

Statistics (/stats):
6dfUOsi.png

Punishment list (/punlist):
BwKhofS.png

How active are you in hours?
4-5hrs​

Do you have any upcoming events that may cause you to go inactive?
No more. Emergency situations only​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you been admin-jailed or banned since the last time you were in the helper team?
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinz

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
Don’t want to be a jerk but i think you’re not fit for it yet.
also the stats you provided is of 25t( Feb.

• Haha
Reactions: Guest4849

Muruga_Vincre

Playa-Hater
Feb 21, 2022
idk about him much but he's a good guy at respecting other LEOs so i give him a great support

Sandre.A

Banned
May 9, 2017
juan_tamod
I'm not in the place to say this but, I assure you Gucci Walls will be a great addition to the Helper Team

(I was paid to positively reply on this thread by someone totally unrelated to Gucci)

Status
Not open for further replies.