GTA V: Lawless Crew

Barney

Executive Officer
Donator
Apr 11, 2013
wrong, the crack and the title update 1 for preloaded versions are already out, they've released few hours after the official one, feel free to pm torrent / etc

not gonna pay another 60€ for a gta iv optimization alike. i'll test it cracked before buying

edit: @Barney Phife do you think its AMD hardware optimized? or is that nvidia / intel

Rockstar worked with both AMD and nvidia to fully support it and optimise it however there are massive problems with AMD. People running high end AMD cards are have huge troubles running the game above 60 FPS with settings on low. However with nvidia, their update (which was released before the AMD version) seems to be perfect. I'm running GTX 780 SLIs (superclocked) and playing it max'd out at 4k resolution and have no issues.

The game did become corrupt for me over night though and I think it was due to the GTA V patch. I wasn't able to enter any cars or hear sound but a simple deletion of the game save folder fixed it.

gioslash2

Banned
Sep 26, 2014
-
Rockstar worked with both AMD and nvidia to fully support it and optimise it however there are massive problems with AMD. People running high end AMD cards are have huge troubles running the game above 60 FPS with settings on low. However with nvidia, their update (which was released before the AMD version) seems to be perfect. I'm running GTX 780 SLIs (superclocked) and playing it max'd out at 4k resolution and have no issues.

The game did become corrupt for me over night though and I think it was due to the GTA V patch. I wasn't able to enter any cars or hear sound but a simple deletion of the game save folder fixed it.
that did not happen for steam users HA!

Kraff

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Apr 23, 2013
Anyone gonna tell me minimum specs?

b83378b8f7.png

5ca6c18715.png

Reactions: 3 people

Duke Blitz

Hard-ass
Jan 15, 2014
Duke_Blitz
I should have purchased digital version. Retail versions shipment in my country have been delayed to 17th April. Fuck, I'm jealous now. Watching live streams over YT lol.