Federal Bureau of Investigation Leadership Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
NP3XBnv.png

Why public applications?

After long discussions within the Faction Management department, we've agreed that change was needed regarding FBI. It seems that the past few leaders we've chosen have gone nowhere and lasted no time. We'd like to try something different to help us in the process of choosing someone for this position. We're hoping the use of applications will bring new faces to our attention and show us potential that has gone unnoticed.

How will applicants be chosen?

All applications will be reviewed by Einstein personally and then forwarded to the faction management team for comments and further input. We'll give each application a score based upon your English skills, knowledge of the server, knowledge of the faction, past record of service, past record of rulebreaking, and your activity. Once we have our scores gathered up, we'll take the top 3 scores and discuss them within the faction management team once again. We will choose our leader from those three applications.

How long do I have to apply?

We're in a rush to place somebody in this position! Applications will be due and reviewed on April the 23rd, 2016 at 12 PM GMT -5.

Great! So how do I apply?

Below, i'll have an application format. Just private message me here on the forum (@JEinstein) with your application completed to the best of your ability.

The Format

Code:
In-Game Name:

Is this your only forum account you've had? If not, provide the names of your other accounts:

List any administrative punishments you've recieved. (This will be checked):

How many hours per day are you active? (We'll do the math, so tell the truth):

Why do you think you have what it takes to lead this faction? (Minimum of 400 words):

What plans or changes do you have for the faction? (Minimum of 200 words):

List your past faction membership experience (This gets checked too):

Rate your english skills on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the worst, 10 being the best.:

How good are you with forum work?:

Best of luck to all of the applicants!

IsaacS

New Playa
Feb 12, 2016
Isaac_Newton
In-Game Name: Isaac Newton

Is this your only forum account you've had? If not, provide the names of your other accounts: Yuko_Yamashita

List any administrative punishments you've recieved. (This will be checked): I've been punished for DM warning even though i wasn't shooting someone for no reason because someone wanna kill me and i almost died i called backup at my gang and when they attack him i punch them because i received a DM warning even though im shooting a person who is killing me. I thought that was the end after my DM warn end there was another warning something killed me i ain't revenging and when i randomly shoot the person who randomly killed me for no reason i got another DM warn.

How many hours per day are you active? (We'll do the math, so tell the truth): 80-82 hours i wasn't playing since i got banned for no reason.

Why do you think you have what it takes to lead this faction? (Minimum of 400 words): I will lead the faction because i will do always the good and nothing but good and when you think im not doing this you can faction kick me i just wanna have a faction that can respect me for who i am i don't love a faction that isn't polite or even respect the leader of a faction or making fun of the leader because of the incident... (ex. Somebody laughs at their leader of mispelling a word) I will do my best when im leader i will not abuse my powers all i do i good and i will never do bad at all. I always respect my teammates even when they dont respect me because i like to be polite,kind,helpful, etc. leader because i will do my best for the faction.

What plans or changes do you have for the faction? (Minimum of 200 words): I have plans when i'm gonna be in a faction i will change the whole thing i will even renew the HQ i will make it more beautiful i will not do like a little HQ im gonna change the plans i will make the HQ bigger many cars at the basement and will change the color of cars the black will become black and purple. And im thinking of taking responsibility in this faction i will not abuse the powers of mine and i will do all my best for this faction even though others are not respecting me i respect them, But not always because its not funny.

List your past faction membership experience (This gets checked too): None

Rate your english skills on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the worst, 10 being the best.: 10

How good are you with forum work?: Very good

Status
Not open for further replies.