DENIED Faqi Tiger's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2018
Hammad_Ansari
Hammad and Ibi are your alt accounts. Also, you copied everything in Jimmy's app and then pasted it in yours, wtf do you mean that you read everything, this is not your English skill. You only think that helper team is just tag and nothing else.
Wowow alt acc

Trooy

Banned
Apr 26, 2016
_
why are you supporting him you fuckheads the application is plagiarised

Shane Platinum

Retired Admin
Apr 6, 2016
Well well well, you're immature and you've to learn alot yet. Your english speaking skills aren't enough even they don't meet minimal requirements. I suggest you to practice on your English more.
Turning to helper app, I have never seen you helping or camping at newbie spawn. You've to learn alot as I have mentioned above.
Unsupported -1, sorry.

Reactions: Faqii_Tiger
Oct 22, 2015
Ahmed_Scaletta
I would dare to say that he's got better English than most of the helpers in current roster. and why the fuck does English matter so much? His english is good enough to guide the newbies to the basics of the script. I have never seen him doing autistic things which even most of the staff members do. I don't care if you reprimand after reading this message or criticize me ,I have made my point clear which I felt the urge to.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2015
Ahmed_Scaletta
Never seen you helping nor camping at newbie spawn, I need to feel more of your presence. Neutral.

Sent from my ASUS_X00LDA using Tapatalk

This is a solid reason to not select him but those of you blaming him on plagiarism need to get a reality check.He didn't plagiarised firstly, moreover, English doesn't matter on a server with a player base of maximum 50 out of which 20 knows how to speak english rather than spamming newbie chat with "putang ina mo".
I am not here to support him or to dis recommend him I am just here to make your narrow minds a bit more open.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2015
Ahmed_Scaletta
On the other hand, I don't think afaq is ready for this job as I have never seen him helping over newbie chat or at newbie spawn point.Moreover, the attitude also needs to be changed slightly.
English is not a problem for me as his English is better than most of the current helper.

Not supported.

Sep 5, 2016
Look how he is answering over newbie channel. Unsupported

cgMGMMx.png

Status
Not open for further replies.