DENIED Faqi Tiger's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maru D

Good Fella
Dec 2, 2017
Maru_D_Howard
Well constructed english sentences. I would say that this guy fits the most in the helpers team than those who are in it. Why don't you give him a chance and let's see what I am talking about.

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
Well constructed english sentences. I would say that this guy fits the most in the helpers team than those who are in it. Why don't you give him a chance and let's see what I am talking about.
And what about the copy past from jimmys app

Faqii_Tiger

L.S.F.M.D
Nov 16, 2018
Faqii_Tiger
May be you think that i copy paste this application but i don't. i have read all the old applications of people and then i wrote my application. because i am a very old player of LRB and many people knows me there. i spent my most time in LRB. I just want to be a member of helper team and helo other people. I'm tired of my job and now i want to help all the people. Please give me at least one chance to be a member of helper team. We have to support people rather to degrade them. Just because of this reason people give up and they left the servour so there is people are very short quantity. I make my fam, one or two people there are behave childish but they are actually kid so people said remove them from my fam but u dont do that. Please make me the member of helper team. I'll be veryy thankful to you. i'll not dissappoint you.

Your's truly : Faqi .

Reactions: Jessica Trump

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
Supported Good Luck Dude:)
May be you think that i copy paste this application but i don't. i have read all the old applications of people and then i wrote my application. because i am a very old player of LRB and many people knows me there. i spent my most time in LRB. I just want to be a member of helper team and helo other people. I'm tired of my job and now i want to help all the people. Please give me at least one chance to be a member of helper team. We have to support people rather to degrade them. Just because of this reason people give up and they left the servour so there is people are very short quantity. I make my fam, one or two people there are behave childish but they are actually kid so people said remove them from my fam but u dont do that. Please make me the member of helper team. I'll be veryy thankful to you. i'll not dissappoint you.

Your's truly : Faqi .
Hammad and Ibi are your alt accounts. Also, you copied everything in Jimmy's app and then pasted it in yours, wtf do you mean that you read everything, this is not your English skill. You only think that helper team is just tag and nothing else.

Faqii_Tiger

L.S.F.M.D
Nov 16, 2018
Faqii_Tiger
Hammad and Ibi are your alt accounts. Also, you copied everything in Jimmy's app and then pasted it in yours, wtf do you mean that you read everything, this is not your English skill. You only think that helper team is just tag and nothing else.

I have never done anything wrong to you nor i degrade you. Listen, i'm very sincere with my words or anything which i said. mind your own buisness. if you can't support anyone then at least don't be the reason of someone's give up. Peace.

Faqii_Tiger

L.S.F.M.D
Nov 16, 2018
Faqii_Tiger
One of the signs that you copy pasted Jimmy's app

It is very clear that you have been death match warned before

If you wanna support me then do and if not then go away man. i always support people and i expect that they'll do the same. You are just trying to fight with me, wasting my time and yours too. Please go and get a life bruh. I'm trying to spread love but you are trying to spread war. If people want to make themselves something better then support then rather degrade them.

Status
Not open for further replies.