Competition Double EXP Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZzfSvXr.png

Double EXP Weekend

Beginning next weekend, every job and activity completed will net players double experience points and reputation. The reputation, in particular, should prove handy to get you an easy pass to the High Life - giving you more money as you level. Allowing you to buy new high-end homes, cars, and plenty more things.

You will have the opportunity to fill up your virtual wallets and move up through the ranks faster than usual for the next two days, thanks to a special event we are hosting.

The Double EXP weekend will be on from Saturday 27th September (0:01 AM GMT + 1) all the way to Monday 29th September (0:01 AM GMT + 1).

This will be non-stop so take the maximum value you can out of it. We hope you guys use the Double EXP to your advantage and start racking in them levels. As for myself, I'm going to be raising up my hooker level to five and beyond to beat everyone on the top 20 players list! You can find out stats on almost everything Lawless Roleplay related here.

This is to celebrate what you have achieved on Lawless Roleplay. You have supported us intensively by referring new players here, helping new players, promoting Lawless Roleplay and most importantly having fun.

Inform all of your friends about this weekend! I'm going to be raising awareness on our official facebook page (www.facebook.com/lawlessrp) also which continues to grow stronger than my love for hookers.

Have fun and good luck beating each other on the top 20 players list! (Good luck keeping up with me!).​

Reactions: 26 people

Vexer

Chartered Old-School
Nov 26, 2013
too bad I cant play cause your lazy admins aren't doing shit on my ban appeal

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.