Donations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZzfSvXr.png

Donations

As everybody knows, servers cost a lot of money and instead of boring you with excuses and sweet nothings to attempt to mask up what’s going on. I'm going to be straight with you – none of us are millionaires and we did plan donations with the opening of the server so there were no lies or dereference of trust. We’re not going to use donation money to fund our e-dates, new mobile phones, holiday trips or VPNs. Instead we’re going to use this money to better our services – such as the multi-point of presence for lower ping or better software and technology. In the future we do plan to pay coders and mappers for their work because I know how hard it is and sometimes you just need a little motivation – a little push to get something done.

The first month I've spent around $657.99 because I had to buy software licenses, forum software, forum plugins and etc. We wish to overcome this amount and get payments for next month sorted out so we can save up for specialized software which costs $200 and will help admins manage the server more efficiently - IE. they can solve server issues without me being online.

I've spent $657.99 and have received $473.64 from donations which means we’re in debt by $184.35 – next month’s bill will be $363. Fear not – I will continue paying even if nobody donates! We’re not going anywhere, ever.

I set up a lovely store for everybody to purchase items with the added ability to gift money directly to other people as I know the majority of users love doing this - check out the gift voucher on the left hand side. All the donation perks and other bits were discussed publicly and the vast majority of people loved it.

Check it out here: www.lawlessrp.com/index.php?pages/donations/

Reactions: 2 people

Ace

Apr 16, 2013
x_x
Great selection and prices. Might donate one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.