HIRED Dionysus_Dark's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jixie_Parker

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Jixie_Parker
Supported.I saw him answering players actively without fail on /newb channel from like last week and from before.

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
Hello.....
  1. You got a lot of grammatical mistakes.
  2. The biography shows your effort in the application. :(
  3. You said you're in game name is Dionysus Dark but then youysigned with the Nicole name. Also you said you got no past names though you have a past name which is 'Nicole' one...
  4. You have posted your passport copy ((/stats)) of 24/4/2019 like a month old. Please update that.
NEUTRAL for now.....

Signed,
Lat.

Apr 22, 2019
Dionysus
Hello.....
  1. You got a lot of grammatical mistakes.
  2. The biography shows your effort in the application. :(
  3. You said you're in game name is Dionysus Dark but then youysigned with the Nicole name. Also you said you got no past names though you have a past name which is 'Nicole' one...
  4. You have posted your passport copy ((/stats)) of 24/4/2019 like a month old. Please update that.
NEUTRAL for now.....

Signed,
Lat.
Hi letme explain to you mate!
1. I already fixed it.
2. Check it out again please.
3 . Sorry bro I didn't edit quick, but now all g can you check again pls? Bro you asking me about my past name right? And I reply "Nicole Sarmiento" you did not saw my reply? Lol I dont said no hhh.
4. Sorry because of my issues, Jaspreet thought Ian Wazowski, when someone reported me, maybe jealous thats why lying so hard and Im getting banned for a weeks thats why.

No problem bro, thank you for replying! Btw dont be sad,should be happy always!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.