HIRED Dionysus_Dark's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2013
i think both of you is not same Time Zone, just thinking
Recommended I've always seen her in Newbie comp and always when im gonna play battle royale,
I'm ig from 8 am till like 12 pm (with some breaks in between) so i doubt i would miss him,
and i mentioned his app being too small.

Nate Goofy

Good Fella
Nov 2, 2015
Nate_Goofy
3.1 Biography:
Nicole Sarmiento was born March 3, 2001 he was born at All Saints hospital and his father is Nic Sarmiento and his mother is Nicolay Sarmiento. His father current job is Pilot but he was died at age 35 y/o cuz he had a cancer and his mother current job is a Doctor she was a friendly person. They're living around los santos. Someday he wants to be like his mother to gave help who needs it.
Your biography looks like you're applying in lsfmd.
haha idk.

Prince.

Old-School 2014
Nov 7, 2014
Neutral for now
haha idk why im always laughing everytime i see your comment HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Neutral for now, i'll support you till u switch ur last name to "El Porsche or Howard" and if you watch my montage and subscribe it thanks, one vote from me is very important.

Engr. Adrian

Donator
Old-School 2015
Oct 2, 2015
haha idk why im always laughing everytime i see your comment HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Neutral for now, i'll support you till u switch ur last name to "El Porsche or Howard" and if you watch my montage and subscribe it thanks, one vote from me is very important.
You my fanboy

Jacob_Einstein

Spam Machine
Jul 10, 2014
Application was closed due to internal reasons however since everything was proven I have talked to him and re opened his application.

Status
Not open for further replies.