OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a helper so i can help the community like before, I'll become a better helper this time,

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Well you should choose me to other applicants because, i love helping people no matter who they are. i'll make sure i'll do my best to prove it.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Its All Started When Dee Hurston Born From San fiero General County Hospital. he was born on January 25 1999. He's Father name is Lui Hurston. and he's Mothers name is Daniela Hurston., Dee Hurston Was Retired captain of Los Santos Fire and Medical Department WIch mean LSFMD. He was appointed to Public Relation. Division Wich mean is Pr. Under Ex Commisioner Jaspreet Signh After that Dee Hurston Resigned from LSFMD After he fail to Save he's Friend Name Jellian Villadiego. Jellian Villadiego Shooted by a Famous Gang Leader Name is Nevi Wazowski Dee Hurston Join From Los Santos Police Department To Take off Nevi Wazowski. And After That Dee Hurston Was Successfully Finish he'r Study.. He take the Criminology., and After That Dee Hurston Was Successfully Hired as a Police Officer. Under Jack Kenobi, and after that after a few months Dee Hurston was Appointed to Sergeant I.A. and after that Dee Hurston was Successfully take of The Famous Gang Leader on los Santos Nevi Wazowski. And After 3 years Dee Hurston Would like to join From Helper Community. Because Dee Hurston Want To be Part of Staff at Lawless Roleplay. Dee Hurston Want to prove all newb needs help what matter they are exept (Hackers). And after That Dee Hurston WOuld like to Serve from Lawless Roleplay

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
5/3

3.5 Past Name(s):
Charlie Braddock.
Yawa Ramirez
John Yasha

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Gangs:
6th Godz Street Rank 5 - Under Draco El Murda
Amphibia Corporation rank 4 - Asykon Amphibia
Jefferson Goons Squad Rank 5 - Daniel Gom
Assesinos Loco Rank 1 - Bud Devil
Grove Street Families Rank 4 Under - Pako Lopez

Factions:
Los Santos Police Department Rank 1 - T&R Under - Hank Splitzer
Los Santos Police Department Rank 2 Pr - Under - Jack Kenobi
Los Santos Police Department Rank 3 I.A - Under Kent Bull (Current)

Los Santos Fire And Medical Department Rank 4 Captain of P.R Under Jaspreet Signh
Los Santos Fire and Medical Department Rank 3 T&R - Under Booda Khaled

Federal Bureau Of Investigation Rank 0 - Under Nerthy Northman

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes 1 month ago

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes For Killing inside Safezone (FC)

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes i got Jail For Randomly Punching
Yes i Got Warned for Spamming at /report

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes For Scamming.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Dee_Hurston

Nagisaki

Banned
Jan 5, 2020
unknown
never seen you helping in /newb + your inactive just active on first january.

Status
Not open for further replies.