HIRED Craven_Murdoc's Reinstatement Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Alucard

The Destructor
Nov 28, 2017
I have reservations about supporting Craven on his application due to his questionable character and past actions. Throughout various interactions and observations, it has become apparent that Craven has exhibited behaviors and traits that are concerning and incompatible with the values I uphold. His track record suggests a lack of integrity, as he has been associated with instances of dishonesty and manipulation. Moreover, Craven has displayed a pattern of disrespect towards others, often disregarding their feelings and boundaries. His tendency to prioritize personal gain over the well-being of others raises serious ethical concerns. Additionally, Craven has been known to engage in toxic behavior, fostering an environment of negativity and division rather than collaboration and support. Considering these factors, I am hesitant to lend my support to someone who has demonstrated such troubling characteristics. While everyone deserves a chance for redemption and growth, it is essential to prioritize accountability and integrity when deciding whom to support. As such, I feel it is necessary to distance myself from endorsing Craven on his application until he demonstrates genuine efforts towards positive change and ethical conduct.

Reactions: Craven

Ryu_Kenneth

L.S.P.D
Aug 1, 2019
I have reservations about supporting Craven on his application due to his questionable character and past actions. Throughout various interactions and observations, it has become apparent that Craven has exhibited behaviors and traits that are concerning and incompatible with the values I uphold. His track record suggests a lack of integrity, as he has been associated with instances of dishonesty and manipulation. Moreover, Craven has displayed a pattern of disrespect towards others, often disregarding their feelings and boundaries. His tendency to prioritize personal gain over the well-being of others raises serious ethical concerns. Additionally, Craven has been known to engage in toxic behavior, fostering an environment of negativity and division rather than collaboration and support. Considering these factors, I am hesitant to lend my support to someone who has demonstrated such troubling characteristics. While everyone deserves a chance for redemption and growth, it is essential to prioritize accountability and integrity when deciding whom to support. As such, I feel it is necessary to distance myself from endorsing Craven on his application until he demonstrates genuine efforts towards positive change and ethical conduct.

Cringey bitch ass

Craven

Junior Helper
F.B.I
Nov 20, 2018
js9U7Q2.png

Approval
YAJkr4k.png

Helper's Name
[Eslam] [Reggal]
Position
[Junior Helper]
Reasons of Approval
[Mature person, professional and helping over newbie channel.]

js9U7Q2.png

Approval
YAJkr4k.png

Helper's Name
Steve Johns
Position
Junior Helper
Reasons of Approval
Active and always seeing him answering over /newb

Thank you for your feedback guys, it is deeply appreciated.

Shey

Senior Administrator
Helper Manager
Feb 23, 2014

js9U7Q2.png

Helper Team Application - Accepted
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying to join the Helper Team. After careful consideration, we are pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted.

We were impressed by your dedication, enthusiasm, and the effort you've shown in wanting to contribute to our team. Your willingness to help others and your passion for making a positive impact stood out to us.

As a member of our Helper Team, you will play a crucial role in assisting and supporting our players. We believe that your skills and attitude will be a valuable addition to our team.

Once again, congratulations on being selected!

Signed,
Shey
Lead Helper

Reactions: Craven
Status
Not open for further replies.