DENIED Craven_Murdoc's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince.

Old-School 2014
Nov 7, 2014
Yes, you don't have to blame anybody for that. It's better having nobody than someone who's abusing staff commands and gains advantages over other players.

Betterment? I don't think so, you chargestacked one of my friend as a Helper. Going on aduty to avoid interactions with a cop IC'LY. Those were not for the betterment, but for ruining the server even more.

@Christian Dodge have alot to say
and if that hes intentions why are you against with that? maybe hes point here is he just want the helper tag.
My intentions are good, yes, I did do mistakes but my effort to this community has always been my passion

Andrez

New Playa
May 7, 2018
Andrez
Addiction in samp spotted

Cant live w/o samp

Dude why dont you try to become a hacker its more fun than admin pos. Hmu me on discord for hack and @Tugal for toturial.
"Can't live without samp" Mind your own business. He have his own life, leave him alone or you're just seeking attention here stupid kid.

Prince.

Old-School 2014
Nov 7, 2014
"Can't live without samp" Mind your own business. He have his own life, leave him alone or you're just seeking attention here stupid kid.
He meant tutorial guys. Please ignore this pathetic cunt kid.
ok judge people in one mistake words haha how shit you are boy go sleep now why do i need attention when im rich and everybody knows it so which means ya'll need my attention.

over protective you're full of lactum in your body

maxresdefault.jpg

Aug 20, 2017
Personally I don't know what's with all the hate and teaming up against Craven.

Ever since Craven became a helper for the first time, I saw potential in him. He is very passionate and really driven to reach his goals. Just because things didn't work out as an administrator, doesn't mean someone does not deserve the helper tag. Craven's attitude has always been good and professional. After looking at the current helper roster, Craven would be one of the best, if not the best helper. People learn from their mistakes and some people deserve second chances.

Supported.

Vinz

Retired Admin
Jun 26, 2019
Personally I don't know what's with all the hate and teaming up against Craven.

Ever since Craven became a helper for the first time, I saw potential in him. He is very passionate and really driven to reach his goals. Just because things didn't work out as an administrator, doesn't mean someone does not deserve the helper tag. Craven's attitude has always been good and professional. After looking at the current helper roster, Craven would be one of the best, if not the best helper. People learn from their mistakes and some people deserve second chances.

Supported.
Not all people can get 2nd chances, sometimes you have to face the truth like a man instead of trying so hard just to mess up again.I will have to disagree with you on this one.Craven the man who was causing faction tension while in the FBI and staged casefiles got appointed as its moderator.Furthermore all he did was getting me demoted for insulting someone in the forums.Not mentioning the fact that he insulted in his own tagalog language the leader when he got removed as the fac mod (not that I give a shit).Forum banned and forum warned countless people for replying on his LSPD article which may I remind you has no warning at all that you will get a forum warning like every other thread does ex. Classified ads.Went aduty to avoid getting arrested and trashtalked the guy who was arresting him.You may have a good history with him but that's probably because he has licked your ass clean like it's honey (he did that to me when I was a deputy).You will see how much he values you when you no longer have that senior admin tag.

May 29, 2019
I will have to disagree with you on this one.Craven the man who was causing faction tension while in the FBI and staged casefiles got appointed as its moderator.Furthermore all he did was getting me demoted for insulting someone in the forums.Not mentioning the fact that he insulted in his own tagalog language the leader when he got removed as the fac mod (not that I give a shit).Forum banned and forum warned countless people for replying on his LSPD article which may I remind you has no warning at all that you will get a forum warning like every other thread does ex. Classified ads.Went aduty to avoid getting arrested and trashtalked the guy who was arresting him.You may have a good history with him but that's probably because he has licked your ass clean like it's honey.You will see how much he values you when you no longer have that senior admin tag.

I will have to disagree with you on this one.Craven the man who was causing faction tension while in the FBI and staged casefiles got appointed as its moderator.Furthermore all he did was getting me demoted for insulting someone in the forums.Not mentioning the fact that he insulted in his own tagalog language the leader when he got removed as the fac mod (not that I give a shit).Forum banned and forum warned countless people for replying on his LSPD article which may I remind you has no warning at all that you will get a forum warning like every other thread does ex. Classified ads.Went aduty to avoid getting arrested and trashtalked the guy who was arresting him.You may have a good history with him but that's probably because he has licked your ass clean like it's honey.You will see how much he values you when you no longer have that senior admin tag.

Andrez

New Playa
May 7, 2018
Andrez
ok judge people in one mistake words haha how shit you are boy go sleep now why do i need attention when im rich and everybody knows it so which means ya'll need my attention.

over protective you're full of lactum in your body

maxresdefault.jpg
Who the fuck care if you're rich? Doesn't make sense. "You're full of lactum in your body" Nigga what? You okay?
But maybe next time stop skipping classes for SA:MP. It's very bad for your brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.