DENIED Craven_Murdoc's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2018
Craven_Murdoc
I am surprised you still had the audacity to post a helper application, after getting removed recently from admin. Proves that you are taking things for granted.
It is because I want to pursue my helping capabilities. Have a nice day.

Nov 20, 2018
Craven_Murdoc

DexL

The Katipuneros
Dec 10, 2019
Unsupported, You are already removed what about take a break?

Vinz

Retired Admin
Jun 26, 2019
It is because I want to pursue my helping capabilities. Have a nice day.
You can still help even without a helper tag you know that?Just like every other guy did to earn that position.

Nov 20, 2018
Craven_Murdoc
hahahahaha not again

Not supported.

Unsupported, not mature to enough to be part of the team..

I am surprised you still had the audacity to post a helper application, after getting removed recently from admin. Proves that you are taking things for granted.

Unsupported, You are already removed what about take a break?

You know you'll be automatically denied right
My intentions are good, yes, I did do mistakes but my effort to this community has always been my passion and that is why I am acquiring for the helper position as I got removed as an administrator just to secure and expand my helpfulness in a bigger scale compared to being a normal player. I mean, I wouldn't mind at all if I am denied as being a normal player is not an obstacle for helping. The team knew my efforts and my bad side inside the brains of lawless but I do admit to had done a couple of mistakes within the community but I immediately took exchanged goodness in a way of helping. No supervisors was always online on the timezone where I mostly play and I do not blame them for that. Waking up early in the morning while on leave as an admin for the reason I have my exams but I still I'm playing because I can't resist Lawless, I grew up here and had learnt many things and that is why I continue to help and apply even though you think that I take things for granted and call me immature. I was the one who covered the OC timezone immediately when I was hired even Kent Bull witnessed it and I kept doing things for the betterment of Lawless, we are just Humans and we make mistakes. Have a nice day folks and stay safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: OliverSykes

Rivera Hernandez

Old-School 2014
Jul 6, 2016
No supervisors was always online on the timezone where I mostly play and I do not blame them for that. W
Yes, you don't have to blame anybody for that. It's better having nobody than someone who's abusing staff commands and gains advantages over other players.

I kept doing things for the betterment of Lawless
Betterment? I don't think so, you chargestacked one of my friend as a Helper. Going on aduty to avoid interactions with a cop IC'LY. Those were not for the betterment, but for ruining the server even more.

@Christian Dodge have alot to say

Status
Not open for further replies.