Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is taking over? What is your KD?

Pika Zhu™

Pee-Wee
Jun 10, 2013
Pika_Zhu
99,9% of that guys who play csgo have no sense about what's a real game, they just play csgo for the graphics and shit, if they know what's a real game they would play Cs 1.6 ;)
2 things. 1. Either you have a wooden computer(like I used to!!!) and can't run it, or 2. just don't know graphics are taken off of csgo for competetive gaming, it may look pretty, but it's harder to win.

Wiralez

Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Rizan
2 things. 1. Either you have a wooden computer(like I used to!!!) and can't run it, or 2. just don't know graphics are taken off of csgo for competetive gaming, it may look pretty, but it's harder to win.
i played csgo in my pc cuz i can run that type of games, but i don't like Counter Strike's like that, i like the old.. 1.6 <3

Sep 16, 2013
You can't afford 15$? Try it and you'll give no fuck to CS anymore.

'What the fuck is this shit'.. Get your facts right atleast, who rates this game now as shit one? Few people, but MOST of the people now plays something called CSGO, it is hitting more than 300k players daily.
Shut the fuck up faggot

Nial Faolain

Hustler
Mar 8, 2014
N_F
You can't afford 15$? Try it and you'll give no fuck to CS anymore.

'What the fuck is this shit'.. Get your facts right atleast, who rates this game now as shit one? Few people, but MOST of the people now plays something called CSGO, it is hitting more than 300k players daily.
You ask for everyones opinion then shit on anyone who dare oppose yours? You're acting like a child, unique player count means nothing to the games quality, only to it's ability to entertain the masses... Call of Duty anyone?

People are allowed to dislike CS:GO.

Apr 6, 2014
Vlad_X_Reum
Shut the fuck up faggot
i cry everytiem
You ask for everyones opinion then shit on anyone who dare oppose yours? You're acting like a child, unique player count means nothing to the games quality, only to it's ability to entertain the masses... Call of Duty anyone?

People are allowed to dislike CS:GO.
lol, I'm just stating the fact, no hard feelings mayne ;)

Reactions: 2 people