Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is taking over? What is your KD?

George Hanko

Hard-ass
Jul 31, 2013
Yeah if I have russians in my team I just ask them to speak English or to shut the fuck up. In the end I always mute them. Very fun game to play, but the game feels broken sometimes.

Apr 29, 2014
I came from source competitive and at first I hated CS:GO, did't play for months...... then I got used to it and loved it! Now I'm on the CS:GO grind with my team.

Wiralez

Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Rizan
You can't afford 15$? Try it and you'll give no fuck to CS anymore.

'What the fuck is this shit'.. Get your facts right atleast, who rates this game now as shit one? Few people, but MOST of the people now plays something called CSGO, it is hitting more than 300k players daily.
99,9% of that guys who play csgo have no sense about what's a real game, they just play csgo for the graphics and shit, if they know what's a real game they would play Cs 1.6 ;)

Vaas Axe

Pee-Wee
Sep 1, 2013
Vaas_Axe
You can't afford 15$? Try it and you'll give no fuck to CS anymore.

'What the fuck is this shit'.. Get your facts right atleast, who rates this game now as shit one? Few people, but MOST of the people now plays something called CSGO, it is hitting more than 300k players daily.
I'm a cs source man myself. But I might give go a chance.

Sent from my phone because phones do that now.

Duke Blitz

Hard-ass
Jan 15, 2014
Duke_Blitz
LoL's EUW itself has 9million concurrent players. Dota2 stands at around 300k concurrent players, sometimes reaching to 700k. FPS games like GO,Ghosts,TF2 don't stand much chance against MMORPG based games. I've GO, I personally like it pretty much. It's currently world's most played FPS game having overtaken CS 1.6 recently in terms of players as well as servers. But it still lacks the punch/excitement delivered by the vintage classic CS 1.6.

Reactions: 2 people

Wesson

Retired Admin
Apr 11, 2013
Eric_Wesson
LoL's EUW itself has 9million concurrent players. Dota2 stands at around 300k concurrent players, sometimes reaching to 700k. FPS games like GO,Ghosts,TF2 don't stand much chance against MMORPG based games.
You make it sound like the MMORPG genre has got a vast amount of good and non-generic games. And when did LoL become an MMORPG?

Vaas Axe

Pee-Wee
Sep 1, 2013
Vaas_Axe
You make it sound like the MMORPG genre has got a vast amount of good and non-generic games. And when did LoL become an MMORPG?
Its the new meta

Sent from my phone because phones do that now.

Duke Blitz

Hard-ass
Jan 15, 2014
Duke_Blitz
MMORTS or MOBA rather. Still MMORPG games are played a way more than FPS games. For example, consider Elder Scrolls, GuildWars, World Of Warcraft, Runescape etc are in listed in top 20 most played games. Before Dota2 and LoL came, It was WoW that ruled the online gaming scene. SA:MP can also be considered as MMORPG. Most of the FPS games have similar objective and gameplay is repetitive for most of the part, that's one reason why numbers are low compared to the games stated above. CoD4 might be the only game to ever record such numbers since it's a genre defining game that revolutionised FPS genre. Follow-ups are bullshit though.