DtcoGJN.png

Cody_Spicoli's Application

Full Name:
Cody_Spicoli​

Type of Application:
Reinstatement​

Timezone:
GMT+8​

Why would you like to reinstate as a Helper?
I've been helping newcomers and other players by giving answers on the newbie channel and so on, and I've been doing that for almost 2-3 months now, since my buddies encouraged me to hang out again and play again on the server. Being a former member of the helper team inspires me to comeback since there are so many questions and others that need to be answered. I want to be reinstated, not because I want to restore my previous tag, but because I want to be acknowledged as a valuable player who has helper material and more.​

Provide evidence that you have been in the helper team and for how long:
I'm a former member of helper team before for almost 3 months, you can also check my previous threads from helper team section and questions and technical support.​
unknown.png
sa-mp-125.png
sa-mp-129.png
unknown.png

Why should we hire you back to the team?
I believe there are still players who still need my further assistance. I still have my acknowledgement about the community and so on. It may seem that I am not suitable for the team, but to be honest with you, I'm rather capable when it comes to these things, such as helping and definitely being a generous being.​

Statistics (/stats):
unknown.png

Punishment list (/punlist):
sa-mp-192.png

How active are you in hours?
7-12hours​

Do you have any upcoming events that may cause you to go inactive?
Yes, but it wont affect me that much.​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you been admin-jailed or banned since the last time you were in the helper team?
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Last edited:

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
Highly Recommended. A good and professional guy, he's been doing his best for the community and as much as I know he will do the same in future!

• Love
Reactions: Codi

JimmyCorona

F.B.I
FBI High Command
Aug 11, 2020
He is my son he is so good at these things and he also was i would like to support him because i love my kids <3

• Love
Reactions: Codi
Status
Not open for further replies.