Status
Not open for further replies.

Acker

L.S.P.D
Classic
Dec 27, 2016
I Never Saw You helping Over Newbie Chat
Neut For me
i am the person who said you in globel chat to make advertisement because you were advertising in /g, and you insulted me in /g by saying "stfu carl dickyard". remember ???
anyways thanks for replying, i respect your opinion.

Acker

L.S.P.D
Classic
Dec 27, 2016
Sorry but i'm Muted from /g i got Unmuted around 2hrs ago So how?
not today bruh, some days ago
why you got mute from globel ??? it proves that it's true what i said
((not replying anymore about this topic))

Last edited:
May 17, 2017
Nic_Soze
Never seen you helping nor camping. However since there's nothing wrong with your application, I'll give you a chance to prove yourself in-game and also forum. Neutral for now.

Reactions: Acker

Acker

L.S.P.D
Classic
Dec 27, 2016
Never seen you helping nor camping. However since there's nothing wrong with your application, I'll give you a chance to prove yourself in-game and also forum. Neutral for now.
same here, i never seen you much in-game but sometimes when i am going to leave, you log in and start replying in /newb. maybe because of different timezones, whats your country/timezone ?
i actively reply in /newb whenever somebody ask question and also started camping at newbie spawn.
thanks for replying, i will try to be more active as much as i can. appreciated!

Wayne'

Hustler
Dec 3, 2017
first of all yes i dont "clamp" second i dont know you really dont remember me or just trying to ignore me because we both were at newbie spawn with other guys before an hour or 2 ago , niko took our picture too.
i saw you many times answering in newb, i also answered those questions. i always reply in newb/globel chat whenever i get on, but i dont know why you dont remember me?
anyways, thanks for your comment, i will try to be more active.
Ohh, okay Supported!

Mark.

F.B.I
FBI High Command
Beta Tester
Dec 17, 2016
i am playing lawless from since june 2015 or earlier (i made this forum account in 2016) but in the end of 2016 i left lawless, given all my lrp stuff to a friend, started playing other games and now i re-joined lawless with all new stats/account, the reason behind applying from this account is because this is the only evidence that i am well experienced and i know much about the community, so i can help others more attractively than many others. from starting i started helping others and i will keep helping even if my application gets denied. but i think everyone deserves a chance to prove his dedication for the community.
Hmm, good to hear that,
I'll come up with my opnion very soon

Mark.

F.B.I
FBI High Command
Beta Tester
Dec 17, 2016
Supported, you proved yourself nicely,
I am glad to see you in the team sooner or later,
Good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.