Capone Motel is once again 'Open!'

Ariana Grande

Red-Headed Stepchild
Apr 18, 2015
Ariana_Grande
lSZ8EUk.png

jYIyzWQ.png

Sanews Official Review

Welcome to Sanews review section and here you get to read Sanews honest review. Note that this review has been sponsored by Franz Capone, the owner of Capone Motel. For more information which is provided by the owner himself, please refer to the link given here.

What is a 'Motel'?

Have in't you heard of the term 'Motel'? According to our i-fruit devices, it is simply defined as "Motel is a roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in low blocks with parking directly outside."
It is not a rocket science theory to understand, Los Santos might not be really so familiar with this term, as Franz is originally the first man to stand up for this innovation idea.

Where is 'Capone Motel'?

Capone Motel is located at Idle-wood. A place where all the well known citizens of our city live there. I personally love this location as it does throw in some of the the gangster vibe!

N7D3cv2.jpg

-The well stacked pizza

The best location for you to know that it is opposite of Capone Pizza Stack which is the best landmark to find the motel!

Our Thought regarding Capone Motel:

The Capone Motel allows you to rent a room which is located in an open space. The entry welcomes you with a colorful gate and a CCTV mounted on top for your security.

5VnJ1Nu.jpg

-Capone Motel

The above the offer read
"Buy and Decorate", each room can be rented for $50,000 for thirty days which seems to be a very attractive offer to me.

Not only does it provide a shelter to you but it also works on to call your friends and family to enjoy the apartment complex theme! Franz is decorated this location for you to feel like your own house!

CWQXmvk.jpg

-Entertainment Resources

As we see that Franz has installed a
colorful disco floor for everyone to jump on the dance floor and dance to their hearts content! It has a drum set and a music system for you to unleash your talent in the open.

0YKlRjH.jpg

-Health and Fitness

The complex is also installed with a
fitness ground where the members of the apartment can use the gym. It also comes with expensive recliners to toast your body under the sun to give that brown finish to it! Who doesn't love tan and experiencing tan without visiting Santa Maria Beach just seems to be the best alternative!

aRgdHtw.jpg

-Interior

This is one of the interior of the apartment, members are to
note that the owner of the rented house can change things according to their own taste and preference. I am very impressed that Franz allows the renters to bring beautiful furnitures into their apartment. Your washroom, bedroom and a living room are provided in a compact place.

ZPehlJo.jpg

-VIP plaza

The so called
'Very Important Person' plaza is one of the best you can get from Franz's apartment complex.
It is located right in front of the gym area and you get to own two floors! The name VIP sounds as if this place is simply waiting for me to rent, because you know... I am important!
Apart from my nasty selection of jokes, I truly adore the exterior of the plaza.

9mCC3UW.jpg

-VIP plaza interior

Indeed the plaza is a much bigger space to live in and you are for sure to enjoy the view as it serves a balcony to you! You guys should visit and check it out for yourselves!
iKcTVEX.png

So at the end we would like to conclude by saying that if you are looking to invest in a plot of land in which you dream to build your house but your financial status does not allow you to do, then I
highly recommend you to try the six star Capone Motel which simply makes your life easier!

Thank You,
Network Direction -
Ariana Grande

Do you want to advertise? Click here

((Keep the comments/replies role-play in nature.))

Jul 6, 2016
Recommended motel!, I rated it 9/10 on booking.sa , the owner is a very friendly man and the service was great