Full Name:
Gabriel Box​

Timezone:
+2:00 beirut​

Country of Residence:
beirut lebanon​

When did you join the community?
Sep 18, 2019​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
8​

Why would you like to become a Helper?
I would like to become a Helper because I would love to serve the players of Lawless Roleplay once more with any assistance that I can possibly offer either asking questions or asking for directions, you name it. I also know how being clueless or confused with the server feels like because I was also a Newbie ones without anyone to guide and show me around so with that idea, I'm going to prioritize players that are new to the server. As an addition, being helper is the first step that I need to take in order for me to become an admin so I'm truly motivated to join the helper team.​

Security Information (/stats):

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
all the newb mute are by mistake and the last one also by mistake from hamza and that why i been in admin jail​

Activity Status (How active are you in hours?):
12 to 16​

Past Name(s):
boknos gibson​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay)?:
yes i have a good roleplay experience​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes​

Have you ever been banned?:
no​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jordi

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
Previously you applied for the Helper Position, which led you to be Denied.
Then I met you in-game and I asked you why is the application denied? Didn't you say who cares? Just like what Benjamin did, I see the same thing inside you.
You got the UNSUPPORT.
Be professional.
This reply isn't a hate reply but a simple understanding that you should be cleared from. With all these things how did you thought you will apply for helper once more? when you already said
"Who Cares"
Also if you have read the Rules and Regulations sections and all the requirements then you must know that you need to wait for at least 30 days before you can re-apply.
Good Luck In Advance.

• Haha
Reactions: Mohammad Khanish

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
I just gave up my suggestion or you can say my idea. I don't know how people will take my suggestion as funny, or either that I hate him. It's not that thing at all. I don't hate anyone and nor I will.

Mohammad Khanish

Red-Headed Stepchild
May 14, 2020
Previously you applied for the Helper Position, which led you to be Denied.
Then I met you in-game and I asked you why is the application denied? Didn't you say who cares? Just like what Benjamin did, I see the same thing inside you.
You got the UNSUPPORT.
Be professional.
This reply isn't a hate reply but a simple understanding that you should be cleared from. With all these things how did you thought you will apply for helper once more? when you already said
"Who Cares"
Also if you have read the Rules and Regulations sections and all the requirements then you must know that you need to wait for at least 30 days before you can re-apply.
Good Luck In Advance.

Hello, Boknos.First things first.Dont mind this guy.He's so "confused in his 17's paki kid".One cannot simply judge you just because you said " who cares".Just because someone is a helper necessarily doesn't mean you've to lick balls and toes and you dont really need to mind such kind comments coming from someone who can lick balls for getting their stuff done.He even got himself permanently denied and it is so hilarious he comes here trying to be some kind of a judge with his dumb paki accent making himself a big joke.

https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/kayden_d_bronzes-helper-application.205356/

Coming to your application, supported.I saw you helping.

• Love
Reactions: Gabriel.

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
Hello, Boknos.First things first.Dont mind this guy.He's so "confused in his 17's paki kid".One cannot simply judge you just because you said " who cares".Just because someone is a helper necessarily doesn't mean you've to lick balls and toes and you dont really need to mind such kind comments coming from someone who can lick balls for getting their stuff done.He even got himself permanently denied and it is so hilarious he comes here trying to be some kind of a judge with his dumb paki accent making himself a big joke.

https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/kayden_d_bronzes-helper-application.205356/

Coming to your application, supported.I saw you helping.
Oh well. Good Day Mr.Nullsons.
Don't worry about my helper applications. I had posted a complaint against the admin who banned me. The replies were of the following.
1600847605604.png
1600847654256.png
Then....
1600847691614.png

And finally this matter gets to be Resolved and I have been found out to be innocent.
Well I still remember you, If I am not wrong you must be the guy who's PD application I denied for such a toxic behavior and not a PD Material?
Brother, get used to this world.
https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/mohammad_kalashnikovs-lspd-recruitment-application.205313/

Thanks in advance.
Have a nice day Mr.Nullsons

Status
Not open for further replies.