DENIED Boknos Gibson's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
Hello there once again.
Hello, Boknos.First things first.Dont mind this guy.He's so "confused in his 17's paki kid".
Well the first isn't about that. The first thing is this is a Helper application and of someone else, not you. Your behavior is so much toxic than toxic gas. And now about the the 17s paki kid. I may be Pakistani and I am. Because there isn't bad in living in a country. You recently got unbanned just for all these toxic shits and whatever. But still you are like before.
One cannot simply judge you just because you said " who cares".Just because someone is a helper necessarily doesn't mean you've to lick balls and toes and you dont really need to mind such kind comments coming from someone who can lick balls for getting their stuff done
Your lines bro.... You need to open up www.grammarly.com. And those words, just because I denied your PD application? Bro C'mon.
I just gave up my suggestion or you can say my idea. I don't know how people will take my suggestion as funny, or either that I hate him. It's not that thing at all. I don't hate anyone and nor I will.
Read the things up before you do reply at something. I already said that I dont have anyone and told people will take it in their own ways.
He even got himself permanently denied and it is so hilarious he comes here trying to be some kind of a judge with his dumb paki accent making himself a big joke.
Read my upper reply.

Thanks in advance.
Just a last note. Stop crying over a PD App denied like months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: Mohammad Khanish

Mohammad Khanish

Red-Headed Stepchild
May 14, 2020
Oh well. Good Day Mr.Nullsons.
Don't worry about my helper applications. I had posted a complaint against the admin who banned me. The replies were of the following.
View attachment 22339
View attachment 22340
Then....
View attachment 22341

And finally this matter gets to be Resolved and I have been found out to be innocent.
Well I still remember you, If I am not wrong you must be the guy who's PD application I denied for such a toxic behavior and not a PD Material?
Brother, get used to this world.
https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/mohammad_kalashnikovs-lspd-recruitment-application.205313/

Thanks in advance.
Have a nice day Mr.Nullsons

Fact that you cared and took a whole paragraph and a couple of pictures and a link shows who is really "heartbroke" in a fucking online game.I am sorry if i am hurting you, and i am making you cry, that's not even my intention.My point here is, you shouldn't be getting pissed off by "Fuck, gay, who cares" kind of comments.Are you a 14 year old virgin girl to get pissed off by such simple comments?I am not interested to talk about else part in your hilarious reply.I might sound rude, but you need to stop, take a break, and allow yourself to grow up.You need to act up your age unless you are that 14 year old virigin girl i am talking about.Peace.

P.S:Stop spamming this application with your bullshit multiple replies.We understand, you're stressing yourself trying to prove that you've got a point.There's no need to stress out if you've got a point.Please.I dont need to use grammarly.com because i live in a fortunate place where i can afford some quality education.Indeed, you might be using grammarly.com right now, stressing out to make a point.But, i dont need to.Common sense is, you are getting pissed off by me and at the same time you say that you cannot understand me clearly because of my grammar.I never saw someone as soft as you.I am expecting a stop with your awful childish replies so that the purpose of this thread is not destroyed.Thank you.Have a nice day in your miserable life ( or at-least try to ).

Last edited:

Gabriel.

Retired Admin
Aug 11, 2020
Hello, Boknos.First things first.Dont mind this guy.He's so "confused in his 17's paki kid".One cannot simply judge you just because you said " who cares".Just because someone is a helper necessarily doesn't mean you've to lick balls and toes and you dont really need to mind such kind comments coming from someone who can lick balls for getting their stuff done.He even got himself permanently denied and it is so hilarious he comes here trying to be some kind of a judge with his dumb paki accent making himself a big joke.

https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/kayden_d_bronzes-helper-application.205356/

Coming to your application, supported.I saw you helping.
thanks brother
but i wont do the same for sure
ill support his application .

Status
Not open for further replies.