Announcement Black Friday sale & future state of the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it has been awhile since I have written to you. I've been fully absent from the community while focusing on getting my real life affairs in order. It has been a tough and bumpy ride in real life and I know it has been the same case for the community and server also. To be honest, there has not been a day that has gone by where I have not thought about the community. While I write this letter to you at 3:20 AM, I want you to know that I have been thinking about my come back and turning 2020 into our year.

Despite all the faults in the server, the game being really old, all the drama and gossip - you are reading this message for the same reason that I am writing it - because we both love Lawless Roleplay and SA:MP. We both can deny it as much as we want, bitch about it or even write mean comments. But the bottom line is, we love Lawless Roleplay and SA:MP. Even in 10 years time.

I am currently working on a good update for Christmas with a small scripting and even smaller mapping team (I am in desperate need of mappers, will pay handsomely - send me an e-mail with screenshots of your work to be hired). I can't wait to release this and start reforming the community and server.

I would like to thank the community and the staff team for looking after the community while I was gone sorting out my life. Looking forward to the upcoming changes

store_advert_blackfriday.jpg

Lastly, the server finances has been in negatives for a long time. We need money to keep the server going and to help me bring some of my plans to real life. Thus, I have made the biggest discount we have had for black friday. All gift cards are 50% off, you need to enter the coupon 'BF50' to redeem the discount. Gift cards are issued immediately and can be used on any product in the store! You can even share your gift card with friends!

So if you can donate, then please do so. It will really help out the community and will help me boost it's life!

Vincent Hudson

Playa-Hater
May 25, 2019
Italy
Guys he is saying that he is coming to 2020 and make this year for us, let's wait till 2020 what's gonna happen.

You guys keep opening topics of closing the server and explaining that the server is soo soo dead everyday.

There are more than 300 players thinking, "Naaahh Lawless is dead no players no admins" How about these players come and play back to Lawless instead of any other server. There is no such a roleplay server in samp which is better scripted than Lawless Roleplay.

Most of you all saying remove this admin, remove that... Wait a moment, you all should know he has his current job, and he only does that job. "Ohhh please Jerome give me namechange for free" and the admins who are following their rules won't break it "Ohhh nah fuck this admin remove him". You should know that once you joined the Roleplay server you have to become a roleplay player. Nothing is for free. /findjob take the job, start working and buy everything you want, or either don't do something that you'd regreet in the future.

I and we all understand that we need these minigames. But Barney must be working for his life which is more important. Let's just forgive him and let's wait for 2020.

Start telling your friends and bringing them back to this server. Stop blaming it because of the community admins. There are currently admins on all timezones already

Good luck yall

Last edited:

Neville

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Los Santos Government
May 30, 2013
Guys he is saying that he is coming to 2020 and make this year for us, let's wait till 2020 what's gonna happen.

You guys keep opening topics of closing the server and explaining that the server is soo soo dead everyday.

There are more than 300 players thinking, "Naaahh Lawless is dead no players no admins" How about these players come and play back to Lawless instead of any other server. There is no such a roleplay server in samp which is better scripted than Lawless Roleplay.

Most of you all saying remove this admin, remove that... Wait a moment, you all should know he has his current job, and he only does that job. "Ohhh please Jerome give me namechange for free" and the admins who are following their rules won't break it "Ohhh nah fuck this admin remove him". You should know that once you joined the Roleplay server you have to become a roleplay player. Nothing is for free. /findjob take the job, start working and buy everything you want, or either don't do something that you'd regreet in the future.

I and we all understand that we need these minigames. But Barney must be working for his life which is more important. Let's just forgive him and let's wait for 2020.

Start telling your friends and bringing them back to this server. Stop blaming it because of the community admins. There are currently admins on all timezones already

Good luck yall
ok boomer....

Reactions: Vincent Hudson
Sep 5, 2015
Reflex

Good luck yall
Ok chief .

Supremo.

Old-School 2015
Oct 6, 2015

Good luck yall
ok el jefe

Status
Not open for further replies.