Be careful, rumors are not always true.

Eddy Carlston

Pee-Wee
Oct 14, 2017
Eddy_Phife
Condolence to those people who died on the scene, May their soul rest in peace. Lesson learned not going into crowded place.

Lafayette

Chartered Old-School
Feb 28, 2017
Lafayette_Walker
It's me. Yes I admit it's me, you'll never know who I am. I detonated the bomb and I hosted the event as well. Got picked by a black Jeep once my cleaning work was done. I do not regret killing 17 Pinoys.

More to come.

Ariana Grande

Red-Headed Stepchild
Apr 18, 2015
Ariana_Grande
Hehehe it's me who hosted this shitty event and bombed the whole lotta Pinoy squad on da block with mah Dutch boy Trevon Santo. Fuck em 17 Pinoys dead, I just escaped with my pink BMX when it was time to detonate the bombaaa.

((Read the last line of my article marked in orange))

Christian Dodge

Retired Admin
Advisory Committee
Chartered Old-School
Jul 6, 2013
(( You should really look at some online news articles and copy the format they use for many different things. Oh, and SAN News is a news agency, not department. For instance, the captions for your pictures are not very good, look at this from ABC News:
Sr2qVx4.png
Notice this picture's caption too, from the Washington Post:
jOByWlm.png
Notice the caption of the picture, it explains exactly what it is and credits who took the photograph on one too (not just "graveyard" for instance). Furthermore, what's with all these colors? It's a news article, not a rainbow (and notice the other news articles I posted too, simple and to the point like a news agency should be). Pictures should also be centered or break the text (i.e. go around the picture + caption, like the Washington Post article), the last picture looks really off. ))

D

Deleted member 599

There was a time when fluency in English was a requirement to be in SANews. Good old days...