Ariana Grande

Red-Headed Stepchild
Apr 18, 2015
Ariana_Grande
lSZ8EUk.png

jYIyzWQ.png

Sanews Official Article

Welcome to
Sanews article section! This time around we had another car show event where we decided to get two people to win over the crown. It is said that money is not so essential to achieve all heights! Never the less, we had an interesting time with the citizens of Los Santos at a beautiful venue.

BtC3F2X.jpg

-Sanews pre-arrangement

Our venue was being selected regarding our next car show event and with the agreement of
L.S.P.D. we managed to held this event at Santa Maria Beach which is not so far away from our Head Quarters at Vine-Wood. Before any announcements could have been made regarding the event, we were to keep a check if the place is safe enough for our talented participants.

We were soon to take off and with the help of
Los Santos Police Department, things were made easier. There was no theme as of such but a random event from Sanews.
The event information was live and people started to come in within the recommended time gap.

46rI28C.jpg

-L.S.P.D helping in organizing the cars

The L.S.P.D. Department were helping the participants to park their vehicles in an orderly manner by which everything seemed to be very near. A very special mention to Hank, who helps me to manage the events in a very systematic manner.
As everything was settled, I decided to have
two winners this time. Each winner will take back $15,000. The budget for the event was $30,000 which was basically divided for two participants.

SGiBwgZ.jpg

-all participants settled down

Every participant had registered their names and we were bound to go live and to conduct this event with all the relevant information made available to the non participants who might simply relaxing at home with their cats.

CNMAOzR.png

-the reports being broad casted live

Every participant got a shout-out from Sanews and the description of their rides were provided.

I remember mentioned about the buggy named: BF Injection and definitely I don't like to visit doctors who have injection needles!

Besides the joke matters, we were very impressed with the cars available during the sun set at Santa Maria beach, we got to see beautiful rides which are not so common in a rich city like Los Santos.

So, the part that we all have been waiting for is as to who won this event?!

Here you go!

LcCBMZV.jpg

-Michael Trump

Michael had a beautiful luxurious car painted in
red wine color with gold plated rims. Personally I really liked his combination, it was a little sporty but royal at the same time. It was mentioned that it was his grandfathers ride!

Yet another winner is here!
HzDKyw3.jpg

-Moatasim Star

Sir Star is new to the city of Los Santos and it seems that he has spent his first job salary on bright vintage car which stands out in the crowd.
His simplicity simply matches the humble decision he managed to take in his life. It is is just a car but it speaks a lot more when you see the
bright red color which just sparkles in ones eye.

NtbMWLd.jpg

-car parade

The crowd left in a straight line and we were
willing to pose their rides for a photograph which so candid and beautiful. Not everyone is a good driver, some just loose control of their car out of excitement!

We had two different winner, one who seemed like a
rich dads spoiled son and the other was more of a hardworking man who does not rely on someone.
Never the less we enjoyed conducting this beautiful car event.

Sanews thanks you for viewing our news article. We are very happy that the citizens of Los Santos are good sport in nature which motivates us to make more and more events for you!
We try to keep the crowd alive and thats our mission which we strive for.

Thank You,

Network Director - Ariana Grande.

((Keep the comments/replies role-play in nature.))

Barney

Executive Officer
Donator
Apr 11, 2013
Name: HuckabeeSanders
Comment: Wish I was there! Looks awesome!

Ariana Grande

Red-Headed Stepchild
Apr 18, 2015
Ariana_Grande
Name: HuckabeeSanders
Comment: Wish I was there! Looks awesome!
HuckabeeSanders, we are glad that you are interacting with our studio.
We will be happy to see you around during our next event! Make sure you bring your kids along!

Reactions: Howard.