Are you eating the right burger?

Alom

Classic
Apr 18, 2016
Oh men my stomach hurts so much and i am vomiting like shit men now i know what was the cause thankyou for informing us.

((You are the best)))

((Haters don't reply me ))

Dab to da haters
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA best pinoy reply ever

Reactions: Marjanul

Marjanul

Classic
Jan 21, 2016
Oh men my stomach hurts so much and i am vomiting like shit men now i know what was the cause thankyou for informing us.

((You are the best)))

((Haters don't reply me ))

Dab to da haters

Yo Ma Frinds,, Mate .. I know U From Philipines.. My stomachs is Hurt too Ffs This burger N Chip.. It Hurt me In the HEad... Plzzz Mate can Call to Powlice ? ?
((Haterz Dont reply On Me))
((Loll Dont MG in Forum))
((Arina Grinde Thanks for News Sir))
Anuj Mens U are my frend,, For like 24/7 Hours... Can Call me in Game ? We need to Kill some Haterz (( ICly )).. tHanks for Friend.. Peace !

Apr 5, 2017
Yo Ma Frinds,, Mate .. I know U From Philipines.. My stomachs is Hurt too Ffs This burger N Chip.. It Hurt me In the HEad... Plzzz Mate can Call to Powlice ? ?
((Haterz Dont reply On Me))
((Loll Dont MG in Forum))
((Arina Grinde Thanks for News Sir))
Anuj Mens U are my frend,, For like 24/7 Hours... Can Call me in Game ? We need to Kill some Haterz (( ICly )).. tHanks for Friend.. Peace !
Peacez nigga we need to kill dis alom_cock at first

Cinqo

Retired Admin
SAN News
Chartered Old-School
Faction Leader
SAN High Command
Aug 17, 2013
Alom_cock the most retard guy ever

Don't show me your attitude if you show me
Your attitude it will be death for you.
hahahahahaahhahaaha

do u even know what attitude means

Apr 5, 2017
hahahahahaahhahaaha

Yes you retard admin oh soory i mean retired admins dont gang bang me because there no fans of ariana like me idc what you retard admin tell me

Alom

Classic
Apr 18, 2016
hahahahahaahhahaaha

did he just change his comment to sound better LOOOOOOOOOOL
HE EVEN PUT IT ON HIS SIGNATURE AHAHHAHAHA

@Anuj Pandey your slang is pure rubbish, your from mars so kys, your names anuj but have a chinese person as your avatar? are you confused?

Cinqo

Retired Admin
SAN News
Chartered Old-School
Faction Leader
SAN High Command
Aug 17, 2013
Yes you retard admin oh soory i mean retired admins dont gang bang me because there no fans of ariana like me idc what you retard admin tell me
ill change my name to

Burnie_Grows

maybe soon you'll get r2 in your gang

Jordan_Kenobi

Hard-ass
Jan 12, 2017
I do believe this article isn't that bad but it is not enough.

You had your time to prove yourself as director for 2 times by now but I honestly do think that your time is over.

I usually trust faction management, but in this case no one is really intrested in this faction, it's kind of boring to be honest, so leave him/her do his/her things

Reactions: Shanee