Are you eating the right burger?

Ariana Grande

Red-Headed Stepchild
Apr 18, 2015
Ariana_Grande
lSZ8EUk.png

jYIyzWQ.png

Sanews Official Breaking News

Welcome to Sanews news article section and we have a shocking news to begin with. The consumer's review have presented some abnormal records of fast food restaurant's experience. The highlight of 'food poisoning' has been a repeated experience recorded in one of the most frequented visited stores in Los Santos.

Am I hear - talking about 'Burger Shot', a fast food restaurant. It's an eye opening news and we are still in search of more information regarding this threat. Burger Shot is a restaurant who has maintained its reputation over the years. It has qualified as one of the restaurants having best food grade level records. How can such a downfall take place? Is there something wrong with the restaurant?

M56xUlm.jpg

-Burger Shot near Market

The problem is being reported only to one branch of this restaurant. An inspection by the food authority of Los Santos have compared the ingredients with San Ferrio's Burger Shot restaurant and the results are surprising!

It turns out that one of the food from the menu of Burger shot, i.e. - 'Single Shot' which comes under the sandwich category has a problem. It is one of the most sold item as its affordable at a price of $1.99

D1fxJHJ.jpg

-Inside of Burger Shot
The brand claims their product as "a whole wheat sandwich containing chicken chunks spiced with fresh herbs", not everything is right! In the year 2016, Burger Shot had undergone a conspiracy theory regarding this budget product and it seems that the Los Santos branch has made 47% profit more than that of San Ferrio and Las Venturas after going through their books of account.
It's a shame to discover that all this while they had been using processed meat of birds and other animals which were being flavoured in such a manner that it smelled like chicken and these meat also went through several machines which could resemble the chicken texture. It is a disgusting truth to digest and I am not sure how did the customer's digest their food?!

DMkMUOk.jpg

-Kitchen of Burger Shot

It's an eye opening fact to witness in Los Santos. Burger Shot is a place which is being frequently visited by kids all over Los Santos. It promises to be a friendly restaurant but it seems that it will land up killing people especially from the youth category by causing food poisoning to a number of citizens in Los Santos.
The owner of Burger Shot is ordered to pay a fine $7.2 Million for increasing death rates in the city as well as the restaurant is not meant to function till a new manager is selected and onces it under its operation again - it will be in regular check by the Government.

Currently, Burger Shot is undergoing series of speculations to get hold of the other culprits who contributed in this tragedy. I highly recommend you to have healthy home made meals which is 110% trust worthy to consume and hence decrease obesity rates and health concerns that is a growing concern all over the world.

Thank You,
Network Director - Ariana Grande

((Keep the comments/replies role-play in nature.))

Sotilis

Gangsta
Jan 31, 2017
Sotilis_Leroy
I do believe this article isn't that bad but it is not enough.

You had your time to prove yourself as director for 2 times by now but I honestly do think that your time is over.

Jul 16, 2016
I eat big meck there yesterday, now i know why i've been shitting the whole time, and my shit stinks like hell.

((Nice article anyway))

Apr 5, 2017
Oh men my stomach hurts so much and i am vomiting like shit men now i know what was the cause thankyou for informing us.

((You are the best)))

((Haters don't reply me ))

Dab to da haters

Dean.

Street Cat
Sep 7, 2013
The fact that he's not responding/replying/rating any post means he has already accepted how bad he is.
I dunno what is riot fuck off step down yourself you suck

Jaim

Retired Admin
Donator
Old-School 2014
Apr 24, 2014
jaim_kappa
That’s my burger shot business how dare you accuse me and say my store uses bird meat disguised as chicken!

Jaim Kappa unholsters his rocket launcher and takes aim at Ariana Grande’s head.