1.1 Full Name:
Amar_Selimspahic(I also have an alt named Jeffery_Williams

1.2 Age:

1.3 Timezone:
EU

1.4 Country of residence:
Bosnia and Herzegovina

1.5 When did you join the community?:
I joined the forums late november 2016 but I was playing on the server 3 months before i joined the forums.

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I had always liked to help people and I think it's a good deed for any person to help another one.When I am playing with my friend I don't see many active helpers online,and thats why I would like to become one.It's really great helping people and since i was 6 I was told thats always the right thing to do.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I have knowledge about rules of RP such as:DM,PG,MG etc.
I have been involved in the roleplay community since 2k15 be that MTA or SA:MP.I would really be a great edition to the helper team since I'm the top of my english class in my school and I can recognize hackers+I know most of the HQ's and spots in LS,SF and LV(There are no gang HQ's in LV or SF).I have a pretty good understanding of the rules and terms of this server since I used to play on it everyday with my friends.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Amar Selimspahic was born to an immigrant family in Los Santos,who moved in search of a better life after the huge conflict in the Balkans((real shit dawg)).Amar was born in All Saints General in 1998.He had a hard childhood which made him into the man he is today.He was bullied often beacause of his accent,despite barely knowing to speak his mother languange that is Bosnian.He was always shy but quick to anger when he got really annoyed or played.Reaching 18 he got a job as a Pizza worker.He didin't like this job since it paid minimum wage and the thing is his family wasn't doing the best financially.He was exposed to criminal behaviour and gang life at a young age,making him want to be in one.He joined Grove Street Families but after a few years it broke apart.His father died in that period since he was hit in the leg during the war,causing atrofy in his leg.He now is alone in Los Santos with only his mother staying alive despite all the things shes been through.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
1-2 h a day

3.5 Past Name(s):
Amar_Selimspahic and Jeffery_Williams are my only two accounts

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
I have been roleplaying since 2k15

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
No

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Amar_Selimspahic

May 17, 2017
Nic_Soze
Dis-recommended never saw you helping nor camping around the newbie spawn. Also lack of experience and knowledge about the server rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.