We will come back to you shortly.

Asst. Helper Manager
Tony​

Christian Dodge

Retired Admin
Advisory Committee
Chartered Old-School
Jul 6, 2013
I fully support Ahmed Scaletta in his endeavor of becoming a helper on the most flawless roleplay server SA-MP has to offer. Ahmed Scaletta may not have the best grasp of the English language, the server's primary language, but he has a sufficient enough grasp to effectively communicate with other community members and assist them with whatever they may require assistance with. Ahmed Scaletta also possesses sufficient experience to be apart of the Helper Team too. These two important qualities makes Ahmed Scaletta qualified enough for the Lawless Roleplay Helper Team, and dare I say even more qualified than some of the current helpers too. The one qualm I have is the fact he rated his English communication skills as a ten, even though it should be a tad lower, around the seven to nine range.

Reactions: Mark Wood

Alom

Classic
Apr 18, 2016
I recommend Ahmed Scaletta. Always welcoming new players joining our server whether its in-game or on forums and has been doing this for a long time now + I've noticed him many times doing what a helper should be doing; even thought to myself why hes not in the helper team yet when we needed someone like him. He's mature and a kind person in general so I know hes capable.

Oct 22, 2015
Ahmed_Scaletta
I fully support Ahmed Scaletta in his endeavor of becoming a helper on the most flawless roleplay server SA-MP has to offer. Ahmed Scaletta may not have the best grasp of the English language, the server's primary language, but he has a sufficient enough grasp to effectively communicate with other community members and assist them with whatever they may require assistance with. Ahmed Scaletta also possesses sufficient experience to be apart of the Helper Team too. These two important qualities makes Ahmed Scaletta qualified enough for the Lawless Roleplay Helper Team, and dare I say even more qualified than some of the current helpers too. The one qualm I have is the fact he rated his English communication skills as a ten, even though it should be a tad lower, around the seven to nine range.

Thanks a lot man.My English is pretty good but if you compare it to yours then yeah I will rate my English 6-7 lol.Although it's not my native language but I have struggled to learn the basics and of course not the advanced one.Moreover, to be honest I have grasped much of the grammar and vocab from your posts and comments.

Reactions: Steve_Brock
Oct 22, 2015
Ahmed_Scaletta
I recommend Ahmed Scaletta. Always welcoming new players joining our server whether its in-game or on forums and has been doing this for a long time now + I've noticed him many times doing what a helper should be doing; even thought to myself why hes not in the helper team yet when we needed someone like him. He's mature and a kind person in general so I know hes capable.

Thanks a lot.Means a lot man ^_^.I remember you once asked me if I am trying to be a helper,it was just the fact I wasn't ready to apply for it yet but now I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.