Status
Not open for further replies.

Capo

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Capo
HEGoaZJ.png

Greetings, Shaco Diablo

Thank you for your application to join the helper team. After thoroughly reviewing your application and other comments listed by members of the community, you have been DENIED for the following reason(s).

• No effort put into your application at all.
  • Many de-recommendations from the community.
  • Unsatisfactory English.

Please feel free to re-apply again once 60 days have passed. We will reconsider you again at that time.

Kindest regards,
Jonathan Trice
jk, but on the real note supported

seen him help sometimes

-Chaz-

Junior Helper
L.S.F.M.D
Old-School 2015
Jan 3, 2015
Unsupport, if you are willing to join to our department. Make your own story (real biography that you've been experience) since you copied nick's biography and change every single word it seems your negative attitude. You'll be dislike for me.

Reactions: -tadashi-
Mar 21, 2017
I wrote this biography by myself when i was at university and i already sent the thread which saying i copied 1.9 and not the biography and it was LSPD application
and yeah nick i hope u can give us a link to ur LSPD application so we can see what did i copy !
and i hope i and chaz can use ur minds to understand that i didn't copy ur biography
if i really want to copy a biography i will work hard so no one can recognize it this biography i wrote it i wasted 3 hours of my life to think about things to wrote and i got this biography

May 17, 2017
Nic_Soze
I wrote this biography by myself when i was at university and i already sent the thread which saying i copied 1.9 and not the biography and it was LSPD application
and yeah nick i hope u can give us a link to ur LSPD application so we can see what did i copy !
and i hope i and chaz can use ur minds to understand that i didn't copy ur biography
if i really want to copy a biography i will work hard so no one can recognize it this biography i wrote it i wasted 3 hours of my life to think about things to wrote and i got this biography
https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/john_villanos-lspd-application.148683/#post-1046030
here's the link as you asked. ;)

And also your grammar need to be fix before applying. :facepalm:

Mar 21, 2017
From what i read ur talking about ur grand mother ! + u said my grammar need to be fixed so if i really copied ur biography (which isn't true) then u need to fix ur grammar :D

Status
Not open for further replies.