EU

1.4 Country of residence:
Los Santos

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I love helping people i love being usefull to the community and i joined LSFMD to help and save lifes and i hope i can help more as a Helper

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Because i love helping more than anyone and i have good skills and knowledge about Los Santos and i guess People Can use my Knowledge to learn from

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Hi my name is Adam Warlock , form Los Santos. When I was 5 years old I enrolled and studied at Las Venturas Elementary school, I met to many friends there. At that time, I’m such a good Man, I am not doing the things when I know that it is wrong. I don’t have a parent anymore because they died during a car crash. I am with my grandfather from that time. When I graduated elementary, I was supposed to stop my study for just a 1 year, because I really want to help my grandfather at home and I want to find a temporary job to help my grandfather at our farm. But my grandfather didn’t like my plan so that he decided for me to continue my study until I graduate High School.
My Grandfather enrolled me at San Fierro National High School because he wanted me to learn a good manners so that he enrolled me for my own good. I met several friends but that a lot, like when I am just a elementary. I tried my best to study hard for my grandfather so that i can help him by looking for a job and help him to relax from the farm job. I really want to pass all of my subject because I don’t wan’t my grandfather to get disappointed at me. After a few months the school year was ended. Then I passed all of my subjects, my grandfather was so proud of me. I graduated high school with a big smile and a simple dream. Someday I want to be a doctor, because I want to help my grandfather when he got sick of fever, I don’t want to loss my grandfather as he was the only person who left and the only person who really care for me.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4-5 Hours/day

3.5 Past Name(s):
Laila_Luke

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Amphibians Corporation R3
Assassino locos R1
Front Yard Crips R1
Diablos Royal R2
Puros Locos Malditos X3 R1
LSFMD R1
88 Rising Triakuza R1

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Nope

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, For Avoiding Robbery

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes, I have been jailed - Avoiding to robbery

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nope

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Nope

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Adam_Warlock

May 17, 2017
Nic_Soze
3.1 Biography:
Hi my name is Adam Warlock , form Los Santos. When I was 5 years old I enrolled and studied at Las Venturas Elementary school, I met to many friends there. At that time, I’m such a good Man, I am not doing the things when I know that it is wrong. I don’t have a parent anymore because they died during a car crash. I am with my grandfather from that time. When I graduated elementary, I was supposed to stop my study for just a 1 year, because I really want to help my grandfather at home and I want to find a temporary job to help my grandfather at our farm. But my grandfather didn’t like my plan so that he decided for me to continue my study until I graduate High School.
My Grandfather enrolled me at San Fierro National High School because he wanted me to learn a good manners so that he enrolled me for my own good. I met several friends but that a lot, like when I am just a elementary. I tried my best to study hard for my grandfather so that i can help him by looking for a job and help him to relax from the farm job. I really want to pass all of my subject because I don’t wan’t my grandfather to get disappointed at me. After a few months the school year was ended. Then I passed all of my subjects, my grandfather was so proud of me. I graduated high school with a big smile and a simple dream. Someday I want to be a doctor, because I want to help my grandfather when he got sick of fever, I don’t want to loss my grandfather as he was the only person who left and the only person who really care for me
But it seems that you've plagiarized a wrong biography, since I've read it. It's my biography man on my previous helper app.

Plagiarism
;)

Mar 21, 2017
But it seems that you've plagiarized a wrong biography, since I've read it. It's my biography man on my previous helper app.

Plagiarism
;)
Wait what i didn't copy it lol i used this Biography at LSPD application and no one said that this Biography was Copied + i Wrote this biography when i was at university at my free time !
if u want a prove i can give u a prove that this biography isn't Copied from a thread i made against Travis Hernandes u can check that urself

May 17, 2017
Nic_Soze
Wait what i didn't copy it lol i used this Biography at LSPD application and no one said that this Biography was Copied + i Wrote this biography when i was at university at my free time !
if u want a prove i can give u a prove that this biography isn't Copied from a thread i made against Travis Hernandes u can check that urself
Hahahahaha so you're telling that this is a coincidence? You just change ur name and every single word are copied.
Let's just wait for the helper manager for this

Status
Not open for further replies.