HIRED Abrash_Helford's New Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy Thane

Chartered Old-School
Donator
Apr 16, 2013
you were removed recently for obvious reasons and i would say that you are too young to hold such position. enjoy your life till you are actually mature and ready enough to apply.

sincerely,
eric
This is the most bullshit response i've ever seen, you were 11 years old when you got helper in 2017 so it really doesn't matter.

Supported, everyone deserves a second chance

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
This is the most bullshit response i've ever seen, you were 11 years old when you got helper in 2017 so it really doesn't matter.

Supported, everyone deserves a second chance
i was, and i got removed for rule breaking 3 days in because i was too young. im not talking about age here anyways its that he doesnt get the rules yet

Supremo.

Old-School 2015
Oct 6, 2015
Lmfaoooo defending your friend doesn't mean anything now, oh I forgot that's mandatory for you to help your friend in any situation "He is letting you play free at his cafe"
Who says we play at netcafe? u havent seen our discord leaked picture that we got high end pc? i bet that pakistan doesnt have such technology, yall suck.

Once abrash got hired, i will post this screenshot of abrash comitting several metagaming and how he response as a “ helper “ of lawless roleplay

Reactions: Abrash
Mar 30, 2022
Who says we play at netcafe? u havent seen our discord leaked picture that we got high end pc? i bet that pakistan doesnt have such technology, yall suck.

Once abrash got hired, i will post this screenshot of abrash comitting several metagaming and how he response as a “ helper “ of lawless roleplay
Sure sir.

• Haha
Reactions: Supremo.

Zorez!

Playa-Hater
Apr 11, 2021

I'm Indian

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.